This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Fairy is immune to everything except Poison and Steel?

#1Ku-Ri-BohPosted 5/14/2013 9:51:28 PM
Because that's what everyone here is implying.
"True counter to dragons"
"bad type to introduce"
"no more metagame"
"no dragons learn good steel or poison so dragons dead blah blah"

Latios packing CM/Recover/DragonPulse/Surf could never touch Steel type then. Why was steel introduced again to break so much metagame? Now i get people's worry about everything metagame. Gfaqers only care about types' SE, NFE and immunity to create their own metagame
#2MrFingers07Posted 5/14/2013 9:53:19 PM
People here overvalue weakness by alot. Seriously, they think Grass is a bad defensive type because they have the most weaknesses. >_>
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#3scrappybristolPosted 5/14/2013 9:53:32 PM
Surf hits Steel neutrally. CM up and sweep.
---
This sig is significant
#4Ku-Ri-Boh(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:55:13 PM
scrappybristol posted...
Surf hits Steel neutrally. CM up and sweep.

Exactly. Most dragons can use Surf or Fire Blast or something else. Coverage moves got so crazy and Dragons are so well known to be "kings of elemental moves/coverage/whatever". Suddenly not having Steel or Poison and having their stab blocked kill them? Lol.
#5Hierarchy225Posted 5/14/2013 9:56:45 PM
Immune to everything? The only thing its immune to is Dragon. And if the info is right it has no other resistances.
#6reaverzPosted 5/14/2013 9:58:33 PM
Latios will just have to choose whether it wants to continue hitting Ferrothorn for super effective damage or if it wants to give Fairies a good hit with HP Steel.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#7TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/14/2013 10:00:51 PM
MrFingers07 posted...
People here overvalue weakness by alot. Seriously, they think Grass is a bad defensive type because they have the most weaknesses. >_>

Doesn't ice have the most imo?
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#8Ari917Posted 5/14/2013 10:05:55 PM(edited)
MrFingers07 posted...

It's weak to Bug, Fire, Flying, Ice and Poison, two of which are pretty common in the metagame and one of which is still used notably. Those aren't great weaknesses to have and thus it gets classified as bad defensively.

Having said that, it's not as bad as Ice.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#9crunchy612Posted 5/14/2013 10:02:59 PM
And Outrage users just cry at Fairies
---
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
YancyYancyYancyYancyYancy! <3 http://i.imgur.com/5o2PG35.png
#10Ku-Ri-Boh(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 10:06:17 PM
crunchy612 posted...
And Outrage users just cry at Fairies

At least this is true. It will be spammed even less (which is good)

And we're already assuming Fairies then can do something to the outrage users (we don't know any Fairy moves yet or what they may do. I think it's safe to assume they'll get reliable offensive moves. If they get Stone Edge and Focus Blast equivalent instead..)