This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just realized..

#1Hierarchy225Posted 5/14/2013 10:42:12 PM(edited)
If the info about Fairy types are true..

"weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it."

And Fennekin evolutions really are Fire/Psychic then fennekin would be a great defensive counter for Fairy pokemon, and would synergize well with Dragons. Specifically Hydreigon.
#2thatguyoncheesePosted 5/14/2013 10:45:16 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
If the info about Fairy type

stopped reading right there
---
do you even lift bro
#3Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 10:49:53 PM(edited)
thatguyoncheese posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

Thanks for dismissing a purely hypothetical topic. Though I should have said "if fairy type is true.".
#4LightningHawk90Posted 5/14/2013 10:49:10 PM
thatguyoncheese posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

Only making yourself seem like an ass, just saying.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#5BlazingRainPosted 5/14/2013 11:32:07 PM
I don't get why it'd be weak to steel and poison but neither of those resist it, and why fire and psychic resist it but it wouldn't be weak to either.

Seems strange.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#6SThiefNPosted 5/14/2013 11:46:20 PM
BlazingRain posted...
I don't get why it'd be weak to steel and poison but neither of those resist it, and why fire and psychic resist it but it wouldn't be weak to either.

Seems strange.

it's like all this information has been gathered from an unofficial source or something
---
Hardcore.
#7Mewtwo_soulPosted 5/14/2013 11:49:15 PM
Personally I hope the Fairy type (if true in hypothetical of course) SE/NVE/etc. aren't exactly fully correct.

We need something to boost bug, and something that is countered by Bug would at least give Dragons (if said case is true) a good combo synergy for the (second ? ) worst element in the game...
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#8BlazingRainPosted 5/14/2013 11:56:39 PM
SThiefN posted...
BlazingRain posted...

Seems strange.

it's like all this information has been gathered from an unofficial source or something

It's like you think it's impossible to theorize about rumors.

Rumors which definitely have some legitimacy to them at that.
---
#9Great_ReapettePosted 5/15/2013 3:00:51 AM
BlazingRain posted...

Seems strange.

Although I don't believe in Fairy-type, I present you Ice and Dragon, as well as Ice and Water.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#10BlazingRainPosted 5/15/2013 11:19:37 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
BlazingRain posted...

Seems strange.

Although I don't believe in Fairy-type, I present you Ice and Dragon, as well as Ice and Water.

They clearly hate ice-type though.
---