This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking at the map again because I'm bored

#1javel34Posted 5/15/2013 3:56:49 AM
Lets piece this together....

The picture with the hiker is the southernmost city and appears to be the southernmost point of the

Route 1 goes from the southern city to the blue castle. I'm assuming it won't have trainers as the first one appears on route 2 (gives the whole lecture about eyes meeting blah blah)

I believe the blue castle us golurk castle.

Route 2 doesn't really fit with the map, unless route 1=2 but the river looks like it would need to be closer. I guess the routes could scattered lol

The forest connects the blue castle to route 3 (I don't really see any other large forest so I'm assuming this is where you meet an npc who follows and heals you. Also early pikachu maybe considering he appears in a forest and lass Anna's pun)

Route 3 is the route leading out of the forest to the south and into the city with the Rosealia statue. Positive of this

After that we've just got landmarks to go on.

There appears to be a fence on one of the routes and appears to show up in the battle background in a few pictures (chespin vs fletching), Its hard to tell but it could be the little house kind of in the east near a castle.

I believe that's where the picture if the female mc running past flowers via side scroll could be too.

The swinging tree mini game thing could be one of three things I see. It could be the gym near route 3, could be the tree that looks like a clock (colors don't match though unless they have seasons again) or it could be the tree thing east of golurk castle.

Maire (spelling?) aka Paris is the large city obviously. The lava pit research place is next to it.

So I think that covers it. Appears we start in the southern town and work our way north to Paris IMO.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208
#2javel34(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 4:23:54 AM(edited)
According to the rumors the first gym is bug, we've got a picture of a bug gym which shows a web, wood, and blades of grass, this could coincide with the gym in Roselia town. The statue throws me off though and it seems like a long time to wait for a first gym.

After watching the second trailer there is a big 5 gate with two pokeball symbols on the side, I assume that means route 5 leads out of Paris. Meaning route four is between roselia city and Paris. Which makes the second or third gym battle there.
---
#3javel34(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 5:05:32 AM
I guess no one cares lol but that's my theory anyway. Here is my route theory map...

http://imgur.com/xgVZBYw
---
#4scitch1Posted 5/15/2013 5:10:30 AM
we dont know anything , stop trying to speculate too much
---
PSN = scott_2781
Add my PSN :)
#5faruwayPosted 5/15/2013 5:13:11 AM
I will share with you guys this analysis vid by GameXplain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKKTqJ8R5nI

Pretty much, everything about the locations in the trailer and the map are explained in here. Also, pointing out on the pink structure with a pokeball symbol on the map, speculated to be a Fairy type Gym.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#6javel34(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 5:13:48 AM
scitch1 posted...
we dont know anything , stop trying to speculate too much

I know route 3s picture features a pond, hills, and city in the background. So it's a lot less speculation than you think. It's observation.
---
#7javel34(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 5:15:22 AM
faruway posted...
I will share with you guys this analysis vid by GameXplain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKKTqJ8R5nI

Pretty much, everything about the locations in the trailer and the map are explained in here. Also, pointing out on the pink structure with a pokeball symbol on the map, speculated to be a Fairy type Gym.

I watched that and agree with everything except the starting location. There were a lot of small things I didn't notice before :p
---