This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best of the new Pokemon so far?

#1SalsaSavantPosted 5/15/2013 5:39:01 AM
Which is the best? - Results (126 votes)
Chespin
10.32% (13 votes)
Froakie
7.14% (9 votes)
Fennekin
13.49% (17 votes)
Sylveon
8.73% (11 votes)
Pancham
15.08% (19 votes)
Fletchling
3.97% (5 votes)
Gogoat
9.52% (12 votes)
Helioptile
7.94% (10 votes)
Xerneas
4.76% (6 votes)
Yveltal
19.05% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which of the new guys do you like the best?
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#2SammuthegreatPosted 5/15/2013 5:46:42 AM
I like them all (ok, I don't "like" Sylveon but I don't actively dislike it either, it's just "meh") but Gogoat is my favourite.
#3Frenchy_pants31Posted 5/15/2013 5:56:07 AM
Fennekin.
http://i.imgur.com/LASYC2c.gif
---
I'm Viridipalm's alt. If you give me a Lava Cookie...I'll Viridify it!
Black FC:4814-6818-1239
#4zombiabsolPosted 5/15/2013 6:04:35 AM(edited)
I love them all so far.
These legendaries actually feel mystical and legendary, how I felt of ho-oh and lugia. They also both have good design. Xerneas feels majestic and yveltal feels epicly "cool". Hard to choose which I like more because its honestly 50/50 on design. Their typing will be what determines who I like more.

I love all three starters basically equal too. But chepin more so than the others. And I used to be on the fennekin train.

Sylveon is okay for a pokemon design, but good for an eeveelution DEPENDING on if its a new type. If its not a new type, I will like it less for being misleading.

Fletchling looks cute and will probably be useful like staraptor, as in useful. Plus flame charge will be useful to those who will be playing through with chespin only, to cover up some types your team can attack.

Pancham is my 2nd favorite based on design so far. Its cocky, adorable, and has an awesome move like helioptile. Fighting type too? I don't even wanna see its inevitible bada** evolution.

Helioptile is my favorite. At first I didn't care about it, like chespin, but that derpy face grew on me. Plus its design I like, those floppy ears and derp face/eyes, on top of its awesome new move!- I love helioptile so much more than I loved litwick. Which was my favorite gen 5 pokemon.

As long as chespin, fennekin, helioptile, and panchams evos don't suck and are actually good, they will easily be in my top 6 favorite pokemon-lines- right next to the mudkip line, and absol.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#5ZerobahnPosted 5/15/2013 6:14:07 AM
Pancham...his cocky design is great, but I fear his follow up evolutions will be less than spectacular.

But i'm already more impressed by this gens few revealed Pokemon than I was by the entire line up of the previous one.
---
Factoring Hectopascals!!!
))<>((
#6zombiabsolPosted 5/15/2013 6:17:31 AM
Zerobahn posted...
Pancham...his cocky design is great, but I fear his follow up evolutions will be less than spectacular.

But i'm already more impressed by this gens few revealed Pokemon than I was by the entire line up of the previous one.

Sad to say, but I agree.
Gen 5 has nothing compared to gen 6.
---
#7FantasyFreak999Posted 5/15/2013 6:21:27 AM
It would be easier to determine which ones I don't like.

I don't particular care about Croakie and Fennekin. Fennekin's proportions seem odd to me while Froakie doesn't really have any impact on me. I'm indifferent on Sylveon too.

I flat out don't like Fletchling or Helioptile. Fletchling's design (especilly its legs) just don't seem to fit the pokemon style, while Helioptile just looks dumb, and not in a derpy-cute kind of way.
---
"Run, run, or you'll be well done!"
~Kefka, Final Fantasy 6~
#8zombiabsolPosted 5/15/2013 6:23:09 AM
FantasyFreak999 posted...
It would be easier to determine which ones I don't like.

I don't particular care about Croakie and Fennekin. Fennekin's proportions seem odd to me while Froakie doesn't really have any impact on me. I'm indifferent on Sylveon too.

I flat out don't like Fletchling or Helioptile. Fletchling's design (especilly its legs) just don't seem to fit the pokemon style, while Helioptile just looks dumb, and not in a derpy-cute kind of way.

http://i.imgur.com/LASYC2c.gif
---
#9PChaosWMPosted 5/15/2013 6:37:18 AM
Gogoat. Using a Pokemon as a mount is a great idea... I just hope Gogoat isn't the only one.
---
Growing old is mandatory... growing up is optional.
Pokemon Black 2 FC - Mamoser / 0090-1828-2316
#10Brandon00151Posted 5/15/2013 6:37:46 AM
Chespin, but Pancham is very close.