This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Source leaks tons of Pokemon X and Y Info

#51zombiabsolPosted 5/15/2013 9:38:35 AM
TranquilSea posted...
Thoguh absol being fairy type makes almost no sense to me.

I don't know... Absol's the disaster Pokemon. Can't you envision it being a forest roaming creature out of a fairy tale? The new fairy type shouldn't be limited to things that are pink and things that glow.

Please your talking to a non hetero guy here, I'm not insecure about "girly" things or my sexuality.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Absol_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
Absol is the disaster pokemon in a good way, as absol is good at heart.

Its only the disaster pokemon, because he senses and predicts disasters, and gets blamed for them, Psychic makes WAY more sense than fairy type to me.

Though absols background makes it sound like a fairy tale. But that's not a reason to make it fairy.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#52deathbycookiesPosted 5/15/2013 9:39:29 AM
if this is real which i don't beleive
there are gonna be ALOT of gen 3 remake confirmed topics
look at all the gen three pokes getting evos
---
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
#53JC152Posted 5/15/2013 9:46:31 AM(edited)
Chaos Genesis posted...
I spent far too much time trying to re-translate it to be readable. As I've been going, I've been believing it less and less. Oh well.

The actual source of these leaks comes from someone on 4chan. I think he could be just making things up or he could actually be Tai_Le_Ree (Gamefaqs user) under another name. (Tai fits the description mentioned, as a friend or coworker.) Someone needs to contact Tai_Le_Ree since he knows the actual leaker to disprove/prove these rumors.

Again, see my topic titled with Leak Oddity for more information on the Pokebeach leak, including the original source of those leaks.

I'm going to say that these rumors are false, since the 4chan leaker failed to make any reference to the actual source of the leaks, which is not Pokebeach.
#54kingjam1Posted 5/15/2013 9:43:01 AM
What a bunch of crap. DLC legends, all the retyped Pokemon. Four rivals. Just remove the Normal type and replace everything with fairy Game Freak.Take this crap back to 4chan.
---
Can't think of anything
#55GTomahawkPosted 5/15/2013 9:43:13 AM
Yeah I'm not about to believe this without a good reason to.
#56EdwardoMario16Posted 5/15/2013 9:44:15 AM
"Fairy" isn't necessarily going to be a bunch of little winged creatures and pink blobs. You people lack imagination and need to study up on mythological creatures. Fairy-Type Pokemon can be anything. Out of the top of my head, "Fairy" can be...

Angels, Pixies, Elves, Dwarves, Unicorns, Minotaurs, Wendigos, Cervids, Goblins, Gryphons, Trolls, Mermaids, Gnomes, Pegasi, Grindylows, Banshees, Dullahans...
---
This is the worst bird yet.
White 2 FC: 3483 0523 8765
#57zombiabsolPosted 5/15/2013 9:45:22 AM
deathbycookies posted...
absol - dark/fairy

i dunno....

I'm not sure what to think!
Dark/fairy sounds like an appealing combo to me, but I see no reason to make absol fairy over psychic.

And to somebody who quoted me, I don't think of fairy type like that. But absol being fairy doesn't make sense to me at all, psychic does for extremely obvious reasons. That's why im on the fence about this.
Fairy doesn't make sense
But dark/fairy sounds awesome......

IDK how to feel about this....xd fbhjuskdnfbhxnhjdbfdewjfbh
---
#58JacornonthecobPosted 5/15/2013 9:46:37 AM
Id actually be completely okay with all this. Only weird thing is the legendary slaves or whatever.
#59hellslingerPosted 5/15/2013 9:48:27 AM
"Fairy" isn't necessarily going to be a bunch of little winged creatures and pink blobs. You people lack imagination and need to study up on mythological creatures. Fairy-Type Pokemon can be anything. Out of the top of my head, "Fairy" can be...

Angels, Pixies, Elves, Dwarves, Unicorns, Minotaurs, Wendigos, Cervids, Goblins, Gryphons, Trolls, Mermaids, Gnomes, Pegasi, Grindylows, Banshees, Dullahans...

You're never going to get through to some of the people on this board.
---
http://i.imgur.com/I3KbN.jpg
#60zombiabsolPosted 5/15/2013 9:51:52 AM(edited)
hellslinger posted...

You're never going to get through to some of the people on this board.

When people see stuff that goes against what they think, they pretend its not even there.
Fairy type can be whatever it wants idc, but absol..
---