This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you hope Helioptile will evolve twice?

#11KajagogoPosted 5/15/2013 12:21:53 PM
Umuru posted...
I don't hope anything but inifnite TMs are in this one again.

I don't think they will take this and automatic repels away from us.
#12ZabuzadonoPosted 5/15/2013 12:33:26 PM
Gray_Areas posted...
mehmetski posted...
normal electric is actually a great typing, only 2 weaknesses, 3 resistances and an immunity. also, i hope it will have 1 evo and stay as herpy-derpy as it is.

Those two weaknesses are from some of the most powerful types (well, one powerful type and one easily available, super powerful move). Ghost immunity is helpful I guess, resisting Flying is ok, unless it has Volt Absorb/Motor Drive, switching into an Electric type won't help it (and those abilities make that null and void anyway), and Steel is not an offensive type and therefore it's unlikely you will be hit with a Steel move (outside of the occasional Gyro Ball). It's isn't a bad typing, but it isn't a particularly good typing either. Plus, who needs Normal type STAB?

I hope he turns into an awesome Electric dinosaur (with three stages)! :D

Steel COULD get a resurgence thanks to the Fairy-type being weak to it (making the resistance more relevant)...

On Topic: I think Helioptile is the middle-stage of a 3-stage chain.

Helio-baby -> Helioptile -> Helio-Raptor
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#13JacornonthecobPosted 5/15/2013 12:37:25 PM
Heliobaby? Really? And I hope he doesn't turn into a dinosaur, Krookodile already did that.