This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Those people who want Fir/Psy, Wat/Dar, Wat/Fig, Gra/Dar, and Gra/Fig...

#21DarkDragon386Posted 5/15/2013 10:15:07 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...
DarkDragon386 posted...
Doesn't stop Celebi and Abomasnow from being good, despite have the most weaknesses of any Pokemon.

Well to be fair Abomasnow is only "good" because it summons permanent blizzard.

True. I was debating about whether to include it or not. It would be above average without snow warning, but not really good.

Also, of the 51 current OU Pokemon, these have 4+ weaknesses
Breloom
Celebi
Cloyster
Hydreigon
Infernape
Jellicent
Keldeo
Kyurem B
Latias
Latios
Mamoswine
Starmie
Terrakion
Tyranitar
Venusaur

15 OU Pokemon have 4 or more weaknesses
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#22Shadow_StarWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 10:34:25 AM
Most of them are complemented by abilities, stats or movepool though. Startesr rarely have any of those three.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#23nro87Posted 5/15/2013 10:40:35 AM
Shadow_StarWolf posted...
Most of them are complemented by abilities, stats or movepool though. Startesr rarely have any of those three.

Except 2 of those 15 are starters.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#24GhetsisPosted 5/15/2013 10:41:33 AM
Hejiru posted...
Onionium posted...
Gra?

Are we playing Fire Emblem or Pokemon?

Gra is Phantasy Star!
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#25Hierarchy225Posted 5/15/2013 10:42:45 AM

Blaziken, Infernape, Venusaur, Swampert(back in the day), Sceptile(somewhat), Contrary Serperior(when released), Sheer Force Feraligatr(when released).
#26jayman7Posted 5/15/2013 10:44:32 AM
Ohes noes! Four whole weaknesses??! That's like... more than three! Don't people know that every Pokémon needs to be competitive? What's more, it's impossible for Pokémon to be competitive when they have four whole weaknesses! I mean, it's not like there are any Pokémon with that many in OU! I mean, come on, take Celebi! It has SEVEN weaknesses! Including a double weakness to U-Turn! Does Celebi look like it's in the OU tier to you?!

9_9

Stupid topics...
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#27HejiruPosted 5/15/2013 10:45:02 AM
Ghetsis posted...
Hejiru posted...
Onionium posted...
Gra?

Are we playing Fire Emblem or Pokemon?

Gra is Phantasy Star!

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Gra
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#28Shadow_StarWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 10:48:15 AM(edited)
Except 2 of those 15 are starters.

what is rarely

Blaziken, Infernape, Venusaur, Swampert(back in the day), Sceptile(somewhat), Contrary Serperior(when released), Sheer Force Feraligatr(when released).

Like I said, very rarely. Only the first three are truly great, Sceptile and Swampert seem situational, and the rest are crap or unreleased.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!
#29DarkDragon386Posted 5/15/2013 10:49:26 AM

Like I said, very rarely. Only the first three are truly great, Sceptile and Swampert seem situational, and the rest are crap or unreleased.

Again, not everything needs to be competitively great. They are starters. They aren't meant to be great. They are meant to get you started in the game. Besides, you can't get any less competitive starters than Gen V, until contrary Serperior is released.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)