This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really hope they make it easier to transfer Pokemon between Gen V and VI

#1ChrnoDstroyer12Posted 5/15/2013 8:28:20 PM
I'm consolidating all my Pokemon from Gen IV to V, and let's just say transferring 500+ Pokemon 6 at a time by doing a time consuming mini game is TEDIOUS AND BORING AS HELL!!!!

It would be so easy for them to just make an app or something that allows you to just transfer as many Pokemon as you want from your Gen V boxes into your Gen VI ones.

Of course they won't. They won't because I want it. I just cursed us all to playing a 30 minute mini game to transfer 1 Pokemon between Gens.

OK, my The-universe-is-against-me rant is over. Still, hope they decide to be smart this gen in this regard.
#2MrTriggerKrazyPosted 5/15/2013 8:35:31 PM
They should just do something like the dreamworld except with transferring pokemon. Just upload them to an online farm or something then retrieve them in X/Y.
---
PSN: KhaosKrazy---
Official Dante of the PSASBR board
#3ChrnoDstroyer12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 8:46:23 PM
Eh, I don't know about that. I'd be super afraid of a Server crash and losing nearly 10 years of data.
#4Gold UrsaringPosted 5/15/2013 9:27:16 PM
The best idea I've heard is a 3DS app. Could be free to pre-orders.
#5ChrnoDstroyer12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:35:30 PM
Gold Ursaring posted...
The best idea I've heard is a 3DS app. Could be free to pre-orders.

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking. Make it a dollar or something, that way people who care enough can get it cheaply and GF can make even more money.

Like I said though, I want it, so that means instead f being smart and making it easier, they'll make it 10x harder then it is now, just because the universe loves to bend me over.