This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The 4th uber suspect test is underway.

#31dodgekk9Posted 5/16/2013 4:18:21 PM
If this passes, (which it might because it seems like Smogdumbs lists out their ideas of what to ban and then throws a dart at the list), be prepared to see Breloom go straight to UU, or possibly RU or NU.
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos
#32Rad_DudesmanPosted 5/16/2013 4:20:19 PM
If this passes, (which it might because it seems like Smogdumbs lists out their ideas of what to ban and then throws a dart at the list), be prepared to see Breloom go straight to UU, or possibly RU or NU.

They are not trying to get sleep banned.

They're testing to decide whether or not Ubers should have Sleep Clause.
---
The raddest Pokemon fan there ever was.
#33Hierarchy225Posted 5/16/2013 4:21:57 PM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
Xatu

Sucks ass in Ubers. And I'm not gonna go for a Dark Void if I see a Xatu on their team. I'll set up a Substitute, and kill that ****er with a Dark Pulse.

Sleep Talking Heracross

Got me there, but there are much better Pokemon to be using in Ubers, and I wouldn't want to waste a team slot on Heracross. And he's still just one Pokemon. Darkrai has teammates to deal with him.

Yeah but even if switches out into something a Stab Close Combat/Megahorn, boosted by Guts(Sleep), is probably gonna OHKO whoever switches in. Unless its a flying type with intimidate.
#34evillockePosted 5/16/2013 4:50:20 PM
Basically, they are testing weather or not there will be sleep clause in ubers.
---
Fairy will not be a new type, so stop asking for it.
There is a 0% chance of Fairy type happening.
#35AnclationPosted 5/16/2013 5:17:50 PM
No sleep clause, in the very tier were Darkrai is one of the most popular Pokemon? Yeah, that's not gonna terribly suck or anything..

Despite originally being merely a banlist a lot of people have come to enjoy the Uber tier, why ruin that by removing stuff like evasion clause and sleep clause?
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall