This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you want Vs. Seeker to return?

#1NeonDragon9000Posted 5/15/2013 9:15:19 PM
Vs. Seeker returns, still requires 100 steps between uses. - Results (42 votes)
In favor
92.86% (39 votes)
Not in favor
7.14% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'd like it back.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#2TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/15/2013 9:18:21 PM
Why not?

I'd like to do re runs through routes with fresh pokemon. A new team. But they just had to remove it after gen 3 ,who knows why...i'd like to run through the whole region again to train, trainers included, not a stupid dull tower all the time
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#3PkmTrainerAbramPosted 5/15/2013 9:18:43 PM
Rather have 100 steps for a chance at a rematch than having limited tries a day/hour.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Comic Zone(Sega Genesis)
#4NeonDragon9000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 9:19:34 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Why not?

I'd like to do re runs through routes with fresh pokemon. A new team. But they just had to remove it after gen 3 ,who knows why...i'd like to run through the whole region again to train, trainers included, not a stupid dull tower all the time

It was in D/P/P, wasn't it? It seems it was taken away in HG/SS and later.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#5MidniteZoruaPosted 5/15/2013 9:20:28 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Rather have 100 steps for a chance at a rematch than having limited tries a day/hour.

This, ever so much.
---
"This isn't the Ask Auntie Pandora Hour!" ~ Pandora, Kid Icarus: Uprising
Official Zorua of the Pokemon X / Y boards.
#6PkmTrainerAbramPosted 5/15/2013 9:21:39 PM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Why not?

It was in D/P/P, wasn't it? It seems it was taken away in HG/SS and later.

HG/SS at least had a version of it in with the PokeGear. Only thing is it was based on time limits for all trainers. Limited sure, but there was still at least 5 people to battle at anytime over and over again.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Comic Zone(Sega Genesis)
#7TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/15/2013 9:24:26 PM
Ok i didnt remember

But they still removed it
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#8nightblade_hawkPosted 5/15/2013 9:35:08 PM
Yes, that would make training so much less time consulting.
#9ClassyOldHatPosted 5/15/2013 9:36:54 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...

I'd rather have limited guaranteed battles than take 2000 steps before getting a single rematch with the one trainer on the route who keeps their only Pokemon at level 13, rather than the five trainers standing next to him that had three level 60 Pokemon. That happened to me multiple times a day with the VS seeker. Working for the chance to maybe level grind against something that provides some semblance of a challenge just strikes me as a way to artificially increase the length of the game.

If it could be used again without charging if nobody responded, or if guaranteed a rematch or something along those lines, fine. Otherwise, with my luck, I may as well level grind on the E4 and the E4 alone; at least they never arbitrarily reject my challenge.