This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope we can cry in this game

#1Ku-Ri-BohPosted 5/15/2013 10:32:43 PM
We have sitting on the bench for aesthetics and I'd really like the ability to cry in-game. Would make things feel more realistic and alive. Discuss.
#2FuneralCakePosted 5/15/2013 10:33:04 PM
That's... weird.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#3fallenKlNGPosted 5/15/2013 10:40:05 PM
I'm....... so...... what?........ I...... just.... what?

Please, can you elaborate TC? In what way would crying make this game feel more realistic? What reason would our character have to cry?
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#4UmuruPosted 5/15/2013 10:41:24 PM
fallenKlNG posted...
I'm....... so...... what?........ I...... just.... what?

Please, can you elaborate TC? In what way would crying make this game feel more realistic? What reason would our character have to cry?

Obviously it would be appealing to the Nuzlockers. When their Pokemon "die" in battle, they would have a function to make use of to show off their sadness! Or something...
#5NessEggmanPosted 5/15/2013 10:43:14 PM
As long as we can show a variety of emotions. Just crying is certainly not realistic.

But if we can run around in friends' games kinda how we could in BW and BW2, it'd be cool to have little emotes like in Animal Crossing or something.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#6scrappybristolPosted 5/15/2013 10:43:16 PM
FuneralCake posted...
That's... weird.

Role playing gaems.
---
This sig is significant
#7TheGaijinPosted 5/15/2013 11:03:37 PM
If it is based on France I want to be able to protest
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#8Ku-Ri-Boh(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 11:03:44 PM
No. When I have my monthly thing, I just wish I could cry all the way from when loading my save to saving again in-game