This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who came up with the speculation that Sylveon is a fairy type?

#1RarehunterPosted 5/15/2013 11:31:58 PM
Also I've read somewhere that Mawile might get its type changed, I don't see how that thing could be a fairy if they made that the new type.

On the other hand, spirit, light, cosmic, celestial, angel or silver type would be a good idea.

Silver=Sylveon. But then how would that weakness against poison type work?
---
Knives: "Did you have fun living as a human?"
Vash: "Yeah! It was the greatest!" Trigun
#2LightningAce11Posted 5/15/2013 11:32:30 PM
Fools on the Internet.
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
#3BountyanPosted 5/15/2013 11:35:17 PM(edited)
People started speculating it since February. Poison weakness could be explained by fairies being spirits of elements of nature (forests, ground, water) and pollution usually harming said elements. I'm pretty sure there are stories about fairies fighting pollution or something.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#4CornMoose2010Posted 5/16/2013 11:16:55 PM
Rarehunter posted...
Also I've read somewhere that Mawile might get its type changed, I don't see how that thing could be a fairy if they made that the new type.

On the other hand, spirit, light, cosmic, celestial, angel or silver type would be a good idea.

Spirit=Ghost. Silver? How would that work? And WHY?
---
Rawbots: a multiplayer-heavy robot crafting sandbox on WiiU. Please fund on Kickstarter.
#5javel34Posted 5/16/2013 11:20:15 PM
Why does everyone put down fairy then bring up light or sound? As if they make more sense..,
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208
#6NeonDragon9000Posted 5/16/2013 11:21:42 PM
"Fairy" can mean almost anything, they don't have to look like stereotypical "Tinkerbell"-esque fairies.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#7Hierarchy225Posted 5/16/2013 11:23:20 PM
javel34 posted...
Why does everyone put down fairy then bring up light or sound? As if they make more sense..,

Fairy actually has a egg type. A lot of pokemon can already be classified as Fairy.

A lot of pokemon already fit the light typing, specifically Electric types.
#8purple_ravenPosted 5/16/2013 11:23:31 PM
Bountyan posted...
People started speculating it since February. Poison weakness could be explained by fairies being spirits of elements of nature (forests, ground, water) and pollution usually harming said elements. I'm pretty sure there are stories about fairies fighting pollution or something.

Furn gully?
---
THE GAME
#9Katharina27Posted 5/16/2013 11:24:17 PM
Rarehunter posted...

What happened to Tinkerbell when she drank the poison meant for Peter Pan? She was a goner until they got the whole world chanting, "I do, I do. I do believe in fairies!"

They should make a new ability that allows you to revive your fairy Pokemon once by chanting that in the mic.
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
#10scrappybristolPosted 5/16/2013 11:24:53 PM
I understand TC, my uncle had a stroke once too. You just need time to let your brain reset before you start making sense again.
---
This sig is significant