This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

please make it the "magic" type instead of fairy in the english version

#1Big_IsaacPosted 5/16/2013 2:48:58 AM
just so all those insecure teenage boys who hate on the potential fairy type can stop fearing for their masculinity
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#2_Super_Shadow_Posted 5/16/2013 2:53:14 AM
Instead of that,
I hope they make the most bad ass harbinger of death pokemon fairy type and just have those insecure little boys have to make a crucial decision of having the most feared pokemon and a fairy type.
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Tom Nook, Bowser Jr, Palutena, Megaman, Lloyd Irving for SSB4
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4320/ssb4roster.png
#3Big_Isaac(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 2:56:58 AM
_Super_Shadow_ posted...
Instead of that,
I hope they make the most bad ass harbinger of death pokemon fairy type and just have those insecure little boys have to make a crucial decision of having the most feared pokemon and a fairy type.

that works, too
http://storage3.album.bg/0b4/arcana_force_ex_-_the_dark_ruler_d20cd_15490384.jpg
^a fairy type card.
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#4RaikuroPosted 5/16/2013 3:10:56 AM
Maybe MtG would make them change it to "spell" type lol. Though they may allow it since Wizards of the Coast does the pkmn card game...
#5RX02BansheePosted 5/16/2013 3:40:19 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
just so all those insecure teenage boys who hate on the potential fairy type can stop fearing for their masculinity

Those types of people just show their ignorance about fairies when they have that bias. It's only in modern times fairies were made to be solely cute and cuddly, in older times they were basically used as terrifying creatures to scare kids.

I would also add we already have a magic type. It's called the Psychic type.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Current Location: In your nightmares with a knife and a gun and a chilling wail
#6KitschgardenerPosted 5/16/2013 3:41:54 AM
Raikuro posted...
Maybe MtG would make them change it to "spell" type lol. Though they may allow it since Wizards of the Coast does the pkmn card game...

WotC haven't published the Pokémon TCG since ~2003. Rather sad that I can remember that, though...
#7fallenKlNGPosted 5/16/2013 3:41:55 AM
I'd prefer a "light" type.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#8ashcrvPosted 5/16/2013 3:46:03 AM
Yeah that would be better I agree TC.
And for the card game they can just keep it as Fairy there since it's the card game and all.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#9NewbieN00bPosted 5/16/2013 3:46:14 AM
'Mystical' or something like that would probably be closest in definition to what they are going for.
(assuming it's real)
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#10LandscapeManXPosted 5/16/2013 3:50:12 AM
Just make it Light-Type.
Light as in Holy/Mystical. aka as in other RPG's.
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.