This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you agree that Best Wishes is the worst anime season?

#1Mudkip43Posted 5/16/2013 3:02:04 AM
Such a travesty.. they should just move onto X/Y.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#2alpha-apePosted 5/16/2013 3:08:13 AM
I don't know, I haven't watched it since they left Hoenn...
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#3SephirothtPosted 5/16/2013 3:13:55 AM
Agreed. Diamond & Pearl had endless amount of filler, but it was awesome.
---
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo
#4Mudkip43(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 3:17:51 AM
alpha-ape posted...
I don't know, I haven't watched it since they left Hoenn...

I'd watch Diamond and Pearl but definitely skip Unova. Sinnoh has a lot of filler but like the guy above me said the battles are awesome.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#5Ku-Ri-BohPosted 5/16/2013 3:20:37 AM
I never bothered with any, but from the random talks about it every so often, or accidentally seeing titles or stuff in serebii main page, i think D&P is the best. B&W feels.... Empty

Even without watching the anime, i remember Paul being a Silver-level jerk, Dawn actually was attaching, Chimchar development being awesome, the violent monster hunter was awesome and some rivals actually seem interesting

B&W... I know nothing. All i know is 1-2 episodes of mini legendary arc which were hyped a lot and then faded away
#6LexifoxPosted 5/16/2013 3:37:11 AM
Johto filler was completely terrible, and the region has the honor of being the only time I'd fallen asleep during an episode.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7SephirothtPosted 5/16/2013 3:42:08 AM(edited)
Lexifox posted...
Johto filler was completely terrible, and the region has the honor of being the only time I'd fallen asleep during an episode.

This, especially the Whirl Islands. Just trying to remember them makes me drowsy.
Which btw, is the only filler I can remember from Johto cuz the rest were...uhm what again?
---
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo
#8EdwardoMario16Posted 5/16/2013 5:23:06 AM
Sephirotht posted...
Agreed. Diamond & Pearl had endless amount of filler, but it was awesome.

Diamond and Pearl started off awesome, then tailed off after Snowpoint and the Lake Verity battle. The amount of filler after the Seventh Gym is atrocious, but it means little since the writing is solid and the characters (For the most part) are likeable. DP is still the best series out there.

While I'd definitely agree with TC that Black & White is terrible overall, nothing can be worse than Johto. I'd say B&W and Johto are equally awful, for having absolutely NOTHING interesting. B&W is SO BLAND.
---
This is the worst bird yet.
White 2 FC: 3483 0523 8765
#9Xavier_On_HighPosted 5/16/2013 5:30:27 AM
The anime is only worth watching for the Team Rocket-centric episodes, anyway.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltnafhjcUz1qmxswbo1_500.gif
#10Grammar_manPosted 5/16/2013 5:31:59 AM(edited)
Johto is worst, and BW and Indigo/Kanto is competing for second.

Sinnoh>Hoenn(I'm including the Frontier in this)>Orange Islands.