This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just noticed something about Sylveon, and it might mean it's Flying typed.

#21Firemaster5Posted 5/16/2013 8:40:20 PM
DEM ears?
After the crap they pulled w/ Sky Form/Forme Shaymin, I wouldn't be too surprised.
---
If only you were the Mysterious Figure, so you could time-travel back to when this joke was still relevant."~KMAnsem
#22BountyanPosted 5/16/2013 8:47:32 PM(edited)
I doubt it's flying type. The ribbons blowing in the wind don't mean crap. They just did that to have a cool animation. Mewtwo's tail swings around and Helioptile's ears sway in the wind too. Doesn't mean they're flying type. There are also a bunch of other Pokemon with ribbons like Accelgor and Suicune that aren't flying type either. The names barely reference flying like the Eeveelutions' names reference to their type. Not to mention the ribbon swaying thing doesn't happen at all in the anime (it controls the ribbons manually), and Pokemon Smash hinted that it's weak to poison, which flying types aren't.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#23Katharina27Posted 5/16/2013 8:46:16 PM
Poor desperate fool.
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
#24Hierarchy225Posted 5/16/2013 8:46:37 PM
Flying isn't weak to poison.
#25NeonDragon9000Posted 5/16/2013 8:49:40 PM
Sylveon is Fairy-type.

If nothing else, has everyone forgotten that Eeveelutions used to be based on former Special types? Flying was a physical type. This trend was continued even after types ceased to be physical or special based.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe