This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, should I play B2 before getting this, or just skip it already?

#1-Zeke-Posted 5/16/2013 8:58:40 AM
So, we're five months away from the release of X and Y, I haven't played Black 2 yet, and I'm the kind of guy who takes their time to beat pokemon. I have yet to finish the Battle Subway in Black, for instance. Am I missing too much if I don't get the sequel?
---
"The Minis are very cute, but also fragile, maybe way too fragile"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#2KitschgardenerPosted 5/16/2013 8:59:28 AM
"Finish" the Battle Subway? You mean, unlock Super lines?
#3RTC3Posted 5/16/2013 9:01:02 AM
skip it. in fact skip this too. pokemon games are garbage. play some real games like suikoden 2 or FFT or chrono trigger
---
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
lakers. till i die. #kbovermj
#4NessEggmanPosted 5/16/2013 9:01:09 AM
There's not much to "finsihing" the Battle Subway other than unlocking all the Super Trains, which you can do in like, a couple hours max.

IMO even if you take a long time to complete a game, 5 months is a really long time. Have you been playing Black 1 regularly since it came out, and still have not finished everything? If so, you probably will have trouble trying to finish B2 before October... (I also don't understand what could possibly take that long, unless you try to get every Pokemon to level 100 without leaving the route you caught it on or something O_o) but if you just play casually now and then, and that's why it takes so long, why not just play B2 and XY simultaneously?
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#5-Zeke-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 9:04:47 AM
Kitschgardener posted...
"Finish" the Battle Subway? You mean, unlock Super lines?

Yeah, that
---
"The Minis are very cute, but also fragile, maybe way too fragile"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#6BrogoatPosted 5/16/2013 9:27:30 AM
I would play B2 just for fun. It's a good game, and you've plenty of time to try it out.
---
Official Gogoat "Brogoat" of the Pokemon X board
http://pokebeach.com/news/0513/xy/38.jpg