This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone notice the pentagon in the "shiny" spot?

#11SteveBobPosted 5/16/2013 12:52:34 PM
Looks to me like it just means it's a coastal Kalos Pokemon. Mountain Pokes will probably have a red pentagon and central Pokes will have a white pentagon.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#12TranquilSeaPosted 5/16/2013 1:00:33 PM
The pentagon will signify where that Pokemon was caught in the Kalos region. The starters presumably can't be caught, so the pentagon is filled in completely.

If the Pokemon is caught is Coastal Kalos, the left will be shaded in, the center for Central Kalos, and the right for Mountain Kalos.

I'm going with this, although on the Pokedex, they're irregular hexagons (http://www.serebii.net/xy/46.jpg).
---
why Leafs why...
#13Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 1:04:30 PM
xLinkku posted...
The pentagon will signify where that Pokemon was caught in the Kalos region. The starters presumably can't be caught, so the pentagon is filled in completely.

If the Pokemon is caught is Coastal Kalos, the left will be shaded in, the center for Central Kalos, and the right for Mountain Kalos.

Yeah, that's what I was saying (or trying to say) with my second point
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#14xLinkkuPosted 5/16/2013 1:04:51 PM
TranquilSea posted...

I'm going with this, although on the Pokedex, they're irregular hexagons (http://www.serebii.net/xy/46.jpg).

they probably did that to make the central one look like the eiffel tower-like structure, like in Lumiose city.
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
#15Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 1:09:40 PM
xLinkku posted...
TranquilSea posted...

they probably did that to make the central one look like the eiffel tower-like structure, like in Lumiose city.

Didn't think about that, but it makes sense
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#16hereforemnantPosted 5/16/2013 1:11:14 PM
All i saw that bugged me is that "Rock" looked like "RocH".
---
Senator Armstrong for President 2016