This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think Serebii missed a few pokemon that might be in the Kalos pokedex

#1thefinaloraclePosted 5/16/2013 1:08:33 PM
http://www.serebii.net/xy/kalosdex.shtml

His pokedex doesn't have Gyrados, Zangoose, Hariyama, Krookodile & Pansear. But they are shown within the first 5 seconds of this video (just have to pause it quickly and you see them).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUn6fGJAt5k
---
College takes away all of your time to play videogames :'(
Official Archer dude of the Agito XIII Board
#2VegantoKeensPosted 5/16/2013 1:12:03 PM
He didn't even add Mewtwo yet.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#3jayman7Posted 5/16/2013 1:14:00 PM
Scizor was showcased as having gender differences before Diamond and Pearl's release. And let's not overlook Electivire!
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4Brandon042487Posted 5/16/2013 1:14:20 PM
Don't forget Audino
---
<(*-*)>
Official Gogoat of GameFAQs!
#5SlimeStackPosted 5/16/2013 1:14:37 PM
I was gonna say maybe he's only going with Pokémon that are confirmed to actually be in the regional dex, but then I don't remember Marill being confirmed. He just appeared in artwork and would be on the same level as the trailer stuff surely.
---
Moo
#6BountyanPosted 5/16/2013 1:15:11 PM
Those aren't confirmed. They may just be random Pokemon they're using in the trailer.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#7Serebii from SPPPosted 5/16/2013 1:17:11 PM
Bountyan posted...
Those aren't confirmed. They may just be random Pokemon they're using in the trailer.

This is exactly why I have yet to add them into it.
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#8gamester_12345Posted 5/16/2013 1:45:50 PM
They're just random Pokemon, there isn't any substantial evidence that they'd be in the game, and even then besides the new X/Y Pokemon, people usually get information from miniscule details...like the Maril in that chibi picture, or apparently (faintly) Zigzagoon in the Pokedex artwork
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#9Serebii from SPPPosted 5/16/2013 2:28:12 PM
gamester_12345 posted...
They're just random Pokemon, there isn't any substantial evidence that they'd be in the game, and even then besides the new X/Y Pokemon, people usually get information from miniscule details...like the Maril in that chibi picture, or apparently (faintly) Zigzagoon in the Pokedex artwork

Isn't so faint ;)

http://www.serebii.net/xy/xypoke.jpg
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#10kazooie959Posted 5/16/2013 2:49:15 PM
SlimeStack posted...
I was gonna say maybe he's only going with Pokémon that are confirmed to actually be in the regional dex, but then I don't remember Marill being confirmed. He just appeared in artwork and would be on the same level as the trailer stuff surely.

I'm kind of thinking this is right since I've never really seen it in any confirmed pokedex of marill, though to be fair neither is eevee and it's evos...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!