This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope we can evolve certain pokemon without having to trade.

#1Hierarchy225Posted 5/16/2013 2:45:01 PM
Honestly this was the dumbest mechanic they have ever added. Machamp, Alakazam, Golem, Gengar, Conkeldurr, and especially Accelgor, and Excvalier.

I don't know why anyone in Gamefreak would think that was a good idea.
#2Great_ReapettePosted 5/16/2013 2:45:54 PM
Game Freak wants you to be more sociable.
Or to buy both paired versions.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#3JediBoB101Posted 5/16/2013 2:46:09 PM
because pokemon is a social game? /topic
---
GT: Thunderbird718
Proud 3DS owner as well
#4javel34Posted 5/16/2013 2:47:29 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Honestly this was the dumbest mechanic they have ever added. Machamp, Alakazam, Golem, Gengar, Conkeldurr, and especially Accelgor, and Excvalier.

I don't know why anyone in Gamefreak would think that was a good idea.

Dd you ever play Red/Blue?

Wi-fi didn't exist, we would play in class, during recess, everybody was interacting. Good times....good times.

*slips into a daydream about the good ol' days.*
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208
#5Hierarchy225(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 2:53:38 PM(edited)
Its not the social aspect I have a problem with. Its the whole "trusting the person you're trading with to actually give back your pokemon" aspect.
#6Great_ReapettePosted 5/16/2013 2:53:40 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Its not the social aspect. Its the whole "trusting the person you're trading with to actually give back your pokemon" aspect.

Great_Reapette posted...

---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#7XRamzaXPosted 5/16/2013 2:54:52 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Its not the social aspect I have a problem with. Its the whole "trusting the person you're trading with to actually give back your pokemon" aspect.

Haha this is what I would be worried about. I don't know anyone who still plays pokemon anymore. I might just not use such pokemon this time around.
---
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.
#8XRamzaXPosted 5/16/2013 2:55:43 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
Its not the social aspect. Its the whole "trusting the person you're trading with to actually give back your pokemon" aspect.

Great_Reapette posted...

Can you trade with just one 3ds?
---
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.
#9Great_ReapettePosted 5/16/2013 2:56:17 PM
XRamzaX posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

Great_Reapette posted...

Can you trade with just one 3ds?

Put it on GTS or something I don't know
---
QUACK.
#10Pendragon71037Posted 5/16/2013 2:57:34 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...

For all but the last two, just trade one for another. Graveler for Graveler, Machoke for Machoke, etc. and for the last two, do a double trade, you both get Escaliver and Accelgor.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.