This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yes, it's a Fairy type topic.

#21hereforemnant(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:41:47 PM
yzman posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Celebi isnt Normal, you loon.

Doesn't matter, don't fairies reside in forests? And Celebi is a guardian of the forest and time traveler. Just because some Normal types may be getting re-spec'ed doesn't mean it can't happen with others.

He corrected you because you said normal types and named all normal types in your OP, but included celebi in that list. I thought it was fairly obvious.

That's why only Celebi had a 'maybe' after it (; and calling me a 'loon' was far from called for, i think i should almost report him.
---
Senator Armstrong for President 2016
#22JacornonthecobPosted 5/16/2013 4:43:59 PM
Well obviously. That always happens.
#23evillockePosted 5/16/2013 4:45:07 PM
cOLD mOLD on a gOLDen sLATE pLATE

But other than that, these fairy type rumors are utter BS.
---
Fairy will not be a new type, so stop asking for it.
There is a 0% chance of Fairy type happening.
#24mehmetskiPosted 5/16/2013 4:47:25 PM
could someone make up a topic with something completely new and interesting please? i mean, different points of view on sylveon, ok. but repeating just what was already said 2 weeks ago seems like a waste of server space.
#25JacornonthecobPosted 5/16/2013 4:54:59 PM
evillocke posted...
cOLD mOLD on a gOLDen sLATE pLATE

But other than that, these fairy type rumors are utter BS.

What do you think the new type is called then?
#26hereforemnant(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:00:25 PM
mehmetski posted...
could someone make up a topic with something completely new and interesting please? i mean, different points of view on sylveon, ok. but repeating just what was already said 2 weeks ago seems like a waste of server space.

Don't worry, i'm making a topic right now with 15 different things to talk about.
---
Senator Armstrong for President 2016