This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has Sakurafanboy eaten a shoe yet for his lost bet about Pikachu?

#1I_Wanna_CookiePosted 5/16/2013 3:59:37 PM
Never forget.
---
I'm handsome.
#2Duskull24Posted 5/16/2013 4:03:16 PM
Good times..... gooooood times...........
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#3I_Wanna_Cookie(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:22:17 PM
What was that, 2010 or so?
---
I'm handsome.
#4Whats_Up4444Posted 5/16/2013 4:23:20 PM
I remember something about that. Full story?
---
Oh no! My gumballs! :o
http://tital.bigforumpro.com/ Join the Haven of all Kingdom Hearts Roleplays!
#5reaverzPosted 5/16/2013 4:27:16 PM
Whats_Up4444 posted...

From what I can recall, I think there was early speculation that there would be no older-gen Pokemon in the Unova regional dex because GameFreak stated that it was farther away from any other region than the four older regions were from each other. There were many who said that the idea of no older-gen Pokemon in the regional dex was laughable, and user Sakurafanboy took it further by saying that if Pikachu wasn't in the Unova regional dex, that he would eat his shoe.

Well, fast-forward a few months when BW were released, and...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#6Duskull24Posted 5/16/2013 4:30:54 PM
reaverz posted...
Whats_Up4444 posted...

From what I can recall, I think there was early speculation that there would be no older-gen Pokemon in the Unova regional dex because GameFreak stated that it was farther away from any other region than the four older regions were from each other. There were many who said that the idea of no older-gen Pokemon in the regional dex was laughable, and user Sakurafanboy took it further by saying that if Pikachu wasn't in the Unova regional dex, that he would eat his shoe.

This^
Sakurafanboy said he would eat his shoe and post a vid of it on youtube if pikachu wasn't in the regional dex. I've been trying to find the post but am having no luck.
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#7I_Wanna_Cookie(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:37:22 PM
Duskull24 posted...
reaverz posted...
Whats_Up4444 posted...

This^
Sakurafanboy said he would eat his shoe and post a vid of it on youtube if pikachu wasn't in the regional dex. I've been trying to find the post but am having no luck.

Does he still post anywhere?
---
I'm handsome.
#8reaverzPosted 5/16/2013 6:39:57 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...

I saw him post sometimes on the Gen V boards, but whenever he posted someone else would bring up the bet and then he seemed to disappear from the topic after that.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#9I_Wanna_Cookie(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:47:14 PM
reaverz posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...

I saw him post sometimes on the Gen V boards, but whenever he posted someone else would bring up the bet and then he seemed to disappear from the topic after that.

That ****ing cheat.
---
I'm handsome.