This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The all-encompassing topic.

#1hereforemnantPosted 5/16/2013 5:06:14 PM(edited)
This is the topic where everything about the new Pokemon games can be put into one massive topic like a chat-room discussion, here are the avenues of discussion.

1.) The "Fairy" type.

2.) Riding Pokemon like horse mounts, and which ones can be ridden.

3.) The best Starter and what you think the final typing may be based on the designs of the first stage evolution.

4.) How much space do you think we will have to work with in the new region?

5.) What type do you think the Legendaries will be?

6.) Has it been confirmed that Generation 3 will get work done for remakes?

7.) What will be the means of transportation in terms of running and bikes? Or will riding Pokemon over-ride that?

8.) Which copy will sell more copies, X version or Y version?

9.) Why did Mewtwo in the Awakening trailer have a female Voice Actor when the Voice Actor's for Mewtwo Strikes Back were male for the English and Japanese versions?

10.) Is Pokemon Smash fairly popular? I've only heard of it this year.

11.) Do you think we'll get a charm to help with capturing Legendaries since they will most likely introduce more region specific ones? Or just the standard Shiny Charm from B2/W2?

12.) Do you think the Anime could ever end? Or will it continue as long as the games come out?

13.) Have you pre-ordered a copy of X or Y already?

14.) Do you think there will be less content this time around because more data is being put into the designs of environments and other bonus features? (Example: Fire Emblem Awakening characters did not have feet because Intelligent Systems did not think there was space for it.)

15.) Will you catch all 700+ Pokemon this time around?

16.)What do you think the new HM could be if they give us one?

That is all for now, discuss!
---
Senator Armstrong for President 2016
#2ArrayOfNothingPosted 5/16/2013 5:05:04 PM
Will this gen introduce a new HM?
---
Gamefaqs in its entirety is an unintelligent site.
#3hereforemnant(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:05:38 PM
ArrayOfNothing posted...

Ah yes good one good one.
---
#4JacornonthecobPosted 5/16/2013 5:05:41 PM
The irony of the topic way that TC succeeded in his intention, but tragically only because it was a colossally stupid topic in a board full of stupid topics.
#5scrappybristolPosted 5/16/2013 5:06:47 PM
ArrayOfNothing posted...

I don't want HMs at all or at the very least that Pokemon have separate move slot for HMs.
---
This sig is significant
#6hereforemnant(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:07:36 PM
Jacornonthecob posted...
The irony of the topic way that TC succeeded in his intention, but tragically only because it was a colossally stupid topic in a board full of stupid topics.

Says the guy that stopped answering my posts in the other threads. Keep your defeatism away from me!
---
#7JacornonthecobPosted 5/16/2013 5:08:06 PM
hereforemnant posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...

Says the guy that stopped answering my posts in the other threads. Keep your defeatism away from me!

You stopped posting anything.
#8hereforemnant(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:09:23 PM
Jacornonthecob posted...
hereforemnant posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...

You stopped posting anything.

You ignored this post:
"Okay, so a dual-typing then becomes possible. I don't buy the "Look Magic! It's obviously a Fairy!" argument. Psychic and something else would then seem likely from that, and based on texts that i've read, Fairies never exist in places without plant-life. Clefairy is often debated as coming from space as well, so that doesn't really help your case."

Feel free to leave and make your case in the other topic.
---
#9AmphetaPosted 5/16/2013 5:09:40 PM
7.)

Rollerskating
#10Hughs_RagePosted 5/16/2013 5:10:14 PM
Will Hugh be in the game?
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3