This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your shinies.

#41MettanAtemPosted 5/17/2013 2:38:50 AM(edited)
Audino in Black 2 (at Route 1), and then a Woobat also in Black 2 the next day (in that cave at the PWT).
#42JMISBESTPosted 5/17/2013 3:27:44 AM
I have a yellow Shellos and a purple Tentacruel on White 2. I also caught a red seedot on Ruby. But I left it on without saving while I went to the toilet, forgot, went out for a hour or so and when I came back, the battery had run flat and I had lost it.

I also have a Red Gyrados from all generation 2 and generation 2 Remakes. A shiny Dratini from White Treehollow and a shiny Haxorous from The Nature Presevere

I also had the glitch on Ruby and Sapphire fixed by sending it away and got a shiny Zigzagoon on each. But I forgot I had hem, choose to start the games again and lost them

Ps. Gyrados is level 100, Haxorous level 73, Dragonite level 68, Tentacool is level 47, West Sea Gastrodon is level 42, Seedot was caught at level 17 and at the time the battery ran out was level 23 and the 2 Linoones
where levels 70 and 66
#43JMISBESTPosted 5/17/2013 3:36:11 AM
JMISBEST posted...
I have a yellow Shellos and a purple Tentacruel on White 2. I also caught a red seedot on Ruby. But I left it on without saving while I went to the toilet, forgot, went out for a hour or so and when I came back, the battery had run flat and I had lost it.

I also have a Red Gyrados from all generation 2 and generation 2 Remakes. A shiny Dratini from White Treehollow and a shiny Haxorous from The Nature Presevere

I also had the glitch on Ruby and Sapphire fixed by sending it away and got a shiny Zigzagoon on each. But I forgot I had hem, choose to start the games again and lost them

Ps. Gyrados is level 100, Haxorous level 73, Dragonite level 68, Tentacool is level 47, West Sea Gastrodon is level 42, Seedot was caught at level 17 and at the time the battery ran out was level 23 and the 2 Linoones where levels 70 and 66

Sorry. I said I have a Shellos and Tentacruel on White 2. I meant to say I had and have since evolved them.
#44ZerobahnPosted 5/17/2013 4:27:09 AM(edited)
I've only ever encountered one...a shiny Hoothoot in SoulSilver. Unfortunatly I deleted the file and Pokemon instead of trading it over first

---
Factoring Hectopascals!!!
))<>((
#45Rupin_SalesmanPosted 5/17/2013 4:32:59 AM
A Shiny Ditto from Cerulean Cave in Pokemon FireRed. In that gen, it could transform into any Shiny Pokemon.

And a Shiny Cleffa in Crystal.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#46LOGlCPosted 5/17/2013 5:04:56 AM
My first and only shiny was a Shiny Hoppip from Pokemon XD at the Oasis Pokespot.
I found it last month. :)
---
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjk5x54bsE
The wind is not to be calculated, but to be overcome. Nam-Yi, War of the Arrows
#47shonkoPosted 5/17/2013 5:21:43 AM
Shiny Magikarp in Crystal and shiny Sneasel in Platinum.

Platinum's been a really lucky game for me, only time I naturally caught Pokerus too :)
#48EnferolunosPosted 5/17/2013 5:24:26 AM
What about a shiny reuniclus that I intentionally hatched (not RNG, just a crapton of eggs)?
Cause if it doesn't count, I got nothing.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you