This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Attn those who think RNG is okay.

#21Roc_Raida(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 8:32:35 AM
Doesn't Hozu know how to do it?
#22Deadly_FirePosted 5/17/2013 9:06:58 AM
What's the point in playing that way more than once or twice for novelty anyway? I don't see what's fun about going into a battle knowing you're 100% going to win with no credit to your own skill.
#23Ku-Ri-BohPosted 5/17/2013 9:09:34 AM
Yea i'm fine with it because it won't be possible. Not in battle, against another player. I haven't mentioned about unpredictable lags. So since it won't destroy online, yes. If my friend uses it against me wirelessly, i can just rape him/her
#24KitschgardenerPosted 5/17/2013 9:10:23 AM
Kitschgardener posted...
Kitschgardener posted...
Even if someone other than Kaphotics knew how, it still would be too much of a hassle to get to work properly.

heh, not even a hassle apparently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfkKfawlL5o

I'd seen that, but it does take prep to execute.

prep as in a few minutes max? it's really not difficult if you know how to do it already :|

Do you know how to battle RNG? I'm guessing not, since by "prep" you would know I mean: getting an AR with the right code to manipulate starting seeds and looking for openings to hax hax hax your way to victory before your opponent does. And that's assuming a) you can use hax in the specific set of circumstances to win - other times it'll fly into your face and b) the other guy or gal hasn't cottoned on despite your downright erratic and strange behaviour.
#25CitophaPosted 5/17/2013 11:28:28 AM
Kitschgardener posted...
Do you know how to battle RNG? I'm guessing not, since by "prep" you would know I mean: getting an AR with the right code to manipulate starting seeds and looking for openings to hax hax hax your way to victory before your opponent does. And that's assuming a) you can use hax in the specific set of circumstances to win - other times it'll fly into your face and b) the other guy or gal hasn't cottoned on despite your downright erratic and strange behaviour.

Yes

If you know what to edit and how to edit it, it takes less than a minute to make an AR code. The rest of process doesn't take much longer (transferring the AR codes and booting).

Not gonna elaborate any further, for obvious reasons.
#26Chaos GenesisPosted 5/17/2013 11:32:30 AM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
This isn't even the same as RNGing to get the Pokemon you want. Not even close. This is like saying if you could soft reset until you get all the hax you wanted to happen in an PvP battle if cheating.<_<

Just what I was going to say. This has to be the one of the stupidest descriptions of a slippery slope I've ever read, and I follow US politics -_-
---
PKMN Black 2: 4900 3748 6340 | 3DS: 1204 0469 8787
http://gpxplus.net/user/Spades+Slick/