This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would happen if fairy type was true and the fairy-type gym leader was male?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What would happen if fairy type was true and the fairy-type gym leader was male?
2 years ago#21
Besides, historically some of our most bad ass men have been gay. What about the Spartans? Don't forget about the unspoken few leather men who formed after fighting in World War II. Just saying.
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
2 years ago#22
TherianReturns posted...
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
He'd probably be a repeat of Bugsy.

A muscular Bugsy

Sure.
2 years ago#23
Katharina27 posted...
Besides, historically some of our most bad ass men have been gay. What about the Spartans?

This.

I bet King Leonidas loved him some man butt.
2 years ago#24
Hierarchy225 posted...
Katharina27 posted...
Besides, historically some of our most bad ass men have been gay. What about the Spartans?

This.

I thought this was *censored* thread? You can leave now, and take your jealousy with you.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
2 years ago#25
TherianReturns posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
Katharina27 posted...

This.

I thought this was *censored* thread? You can leave now, and take your jealousy with you.

Jealous? What could I possibly be jealous of?
2 years ago#26
Hierarchy225 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
Katharina27 posted...

This.

Jealous? What could I possibly be jealous of?

Let's see. My skills, my extremely creative topic, and how you didn't think of it first.

Cat boy is jealous of me too, so you're not alone.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What would happen if fairy type was true and the fairy-type gym leader was male?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived