This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Old Pokemon you want in this game.

#1balkj06Posted 5/17/2013 12:44:50 AM
according to Serebii Zigzaguma (Zigzagoon) and Marill are in the game. How true is that?

I hope Massuguma (Linoone) gets a new evolution.

It would be nice if Marill got a evolution as well instead of just becoming Marilli (Azumarill) at level 18.

So then Speaking of old pokemon which ones do you want in this game.

Your Top 5.

1. Pikachu - It has been in every pokemon game. (Their was a Pikachu tree in black and white)
2. Mew - Since Mewtwo is in it why not Mew and give it an awakened form.
3. Kabigon (Snorlax) - I would like yo see a Evol.
4. Ptera (Aerodactyl) - It is the only anicent pokemon that can't evol
5. Hassam (Scizor) - No reason, but it is cool.
#2TherianReturnsPosted 5/17/2013 12:45:30 AM
Ultimatenovax detected. Be gone.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#3fuzi11Posted 5/17/2013 12:47:11 AM
why do you use the japanese names? Barely anyone knows them for obvious reasons.
#4TherianReturnsPosted 5/17/2013 12:47:56 AM
fuzi11 posted...
why do you use the japanese names? Barely anyone knows them for obvious reasons.

It's a troll poster who uses the Japanese names to annoy people. And he does it for fun.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#5FuneralCakePosted 5/17/2013 12:48:12 AM
Anything from gen 1.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#6balkj06(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 1:36:07 AM
TherianReturns posted...
fuzi11 posted...

It's a troll poster who uses the Japanese names to annoy people. And he does it for fun.

How can you not know the Jap names?

and Jap names are canon while the dud names are not canon.

Also this is my first post on the pokemon X broad.
My intent wasn't a troll post, nor do I see how using the canon names is trolling or how it would annoy people.
#7TherianReturnsPosted 5/17/2013 1:37:12 AM
Ugh I hate when people use that word, Marked for justice. Learn history.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Featured REAL MUSIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gRiWWcBKvs
#8BountyanPosted 5/17/2013 1:44:50 AM
None, until post-game. I liked how B/W only had new Pokemon. And I try not to use old Pokemon in new generation games anyway. Would rather try out a new Pokemon than an old one I've seen a million times.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#9fuzi11Posted 5/17/2013 1:54:45 AM
balkj06 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
fuzi11 posted...

How can you not know the Jap names?

and Jap names are canon while the dud names are not canon.

Also this is my first post on the pokemon X broad.
My intent wasn't a troll post, nor do I see how using the canon names is trolling or how it would annoy people.

That's garbage talking there. You are not using the true japanese names in the first place, you use romanized names of the japanese pronunciation. Which cannot by any means be canon, as there are like 20 different versions per pokemon. If you want to be elitist then use the right japanese names.
#10ChaosInvokerPosted 5/17/2013 2:11:08 AM(edited)
Top 5 pfft

Here's my top 10!

1) Mewtwo - Always has been my favorite and with the new form (>_>) he's likely to be in the game (just hope it's easy to turn him back to the original look)

2) Mew - They kind of go together, though with my luck this one will be one of those special event Pokemon...

3) Garados - They don't all need to be legendary Pokemon. This guy was always pretty cool!

4) Dragonite - This guy was in my original team back in the Red/Blue games. I named him Smaug cause I had just read the Hobbit (before the Lord of the Rings were coming out in theaters)

5) Weavile - This guy was in my secondary party in Diamond/Pearl. He also needs an evolution (he needs to be slightly more overpowered than he already is!

6) Ralts - So far the coolest Pokemon you could catch in the beginning of the game

7) Nidoking - Do I need a description or can you easily see how awesome this guy is?!

8) Arcanine - He's cool, stands (sits) proud, pretends to be a legendary Pokemon... I wanna ride this Pokemon!!?!

9) Aggron - Yeah...

10) Tyranitar - This guy was cool

lol, ran out of things to say for each Pokemon! Yeah the first two generations are still the most memorable even after all these years later.

Looking forward to this game, I skipped the last gen (Black/White & B2/W2) as it seemed they could have made the games for the 3DS. Oh well, I'm a long time fan of the series, I stopped playing the games about 4 years ago. Now (or October) seems like the perfect time to get back into the series again!
---
[ ;; [__] ;; ] * (BANG) * (+o' [___] ' ::)
[ + [__] :: ] {clash of the pocket size toys}