This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.
Old Pokemon you want in this game.
I want Zeruneasu and Gogoto
This sig isn't changing until Nintendo make a new good Pokemon game (unchanged since 2001)
If there are ~150+ new Pokémon, no old Pokémon until post-game. If not, then:
before post-game - they among others haven't been in an RDex since Emerald. Creation Trio for non-native legendaries.
balkj06 posted...TherianReturns posted...fuzi11 posted...why do you use the japanese names? Barely anyone knows them for obvious reasons.
1. You can't post any non-English characters on this This Topic. (I dare you to try)
2. I can't read japanese so I have to make deal with the Romanized names. (better choice than the dub names)
3. What do you mean by 20 different versions per pokemon
4. Romanized names of the japanese pronunciation are not canon, Ok you win that but it also applies to every single anime/manga/game out their. So what is your point?
5. What are the right names?
I am not saying the Japanse names are better , Ratta is another name for Rat where as Raticate sounds better.
but they make more sense and more effort has been put into their names.
Hasn't Eevee and Mewtwo be confirmed in this game.
I am looking forward to the old pokemon more than the new ones.
Anything from gen 1.
Actually, I take that back.
I don't want anything from gen 1 in the game at all, except maybe Starmie and Snorlax. And Ditto, of course, for breeding.
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
fuzi11 posted...balkj06 posted...TherianReturns posted...fuzi11 posted...why do you use the japanese names? Barely anyone knows them for obvious reasons.
They are all the right names according to the games/anime that is in your country.
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
I want good pokemon from each gen, like dragonite, starmie, aggron, sinnoh pokemon (the good ones and just pokemon that have high bst.
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
1. Poppo/ pidgey - cause I like flying types
2. Nakuraa/ trapinch - cause it evolves into something that flies
3. Chiruyto/ swablu - it flies
4. Koiking/ ??? - cause it only knows 2 moves before it evolves splash an tackle, so OU
5. Ghos/ gastly - floating counts a type of flying right?
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| Xfx DD 7970|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HD| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
Honestly all of them. If I had to pick just 5, though, I'd go with Houndoom, Rotom, Manectric, Tyranitar, and Salamence (preferably all available before postgame, otherwise I'd just go with my top 5 favorites Houndoom, Blaziken, Blastoise, Rotom, and Zekrom).
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
Gamefaqs where Innovation is more important then quality