This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Old Pokemon you want in this game.

#21ZerobahnPosted 5/17/2013 4:33:11 AM(edited)
I'm hoping for an early ice route filled with plenty of Yukiwarashi and Onigohri.
---
Factoring Hectopascals!!!
))<>((
#22DutchAngel9Posted 5/17/2013 5:11:51 AM
Charmander, bulbasaur, Squirtle, Cyndaquil & Totodile.

Put those in the wild and I'm happy. (No chance whatsoever, but meh)
---
Gamertag: DahDutcher
#23AltmadragonPosted 5/17/2013 5:18:14 AM
balkj06 posted...
fuzi11 posted...
balkj06 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
fuzi11 posted...
why do you use the japanese names? Barely anyone knows them for obvious reasons.

It's a troll poster who uses the Japanese names to annoy people. And he does it for fun.

How can you not know the Jap names?

and Jap names are canon while the dud names are not canon.

Also this is my first post on the pokemon X broad.
My intent wasn't a troll post, nor do I see how using the canon names is trolling or how it would annoy people.

That's garbage talking there. You are not using the true japanese names in the first place, you use romanized names of the japanese pronunciation. Which cannot by any means be canon, as there are like 20 different versions per pokemon. If you want to be elitist then use the right japanese names.

I'm confused?

1. You can't post any non-English characters on this This Topic. (I dare you to try)
2. I can't read japanese so I have to make deal with the Romanized names. (better choice than the dub names)
3. What do you mean by 20 different versions per pokemon
4. Romanized names of the japanese pronunciation are not canon, Ok you win that but it also applies to every single anime/manga/game out their. So what is your point?
5. What are the right names?

I am not saying the Japanse names are better , Ratta is another name for Rat where as Raticate sounds better.
but they make more sense and more effort has been put into their names.

------------------

Hasn't Eevee and Mewtwo be confirmed in this game.

I am looking forward to the old pokemon more than the new ones.

Actually you are right pokemon names in romaji are canon names.

Gamefreak trademark all romaji names, he really doesn't know much about what he's mad/complaining about
---
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| Xfx DD 7970|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HD| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
#24DweezleMoonunitPosted 5/17/2013 5:19:42 AM
All of them
---
PARAPPA THE FRANK ZAPPA
#25pokemonfreak97Posted 5/17/2013 5:43:47 AM
First, all Pokémon names used by Game Freak are "canon". Second, for someone who's so obsessed with doing the "right" thing that Nintendo and other Japanese companies intended, it's odd that you don't know how insulting the word "Jap" is. It's why the country code is JPN; it's a grave insult from WWII. Third, you're putting the English names in parentheses; be a pragmatist like the rest of the Internet and just get rid of the ones that fewer people on these boards know.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#26Mr_Fury32Posted 5/17/2013 5:58:15 AM
Houndour family- dark/fire and pretty powerful too, been using one since gold and silver all those years ago...

Abra family- awesomely powerful even now, yes there are better phsycic types, but this guy can learn some very cool moves.
---
Playing: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3DS) CoD Black Ops II (X360) Waiting for: Lightnining Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (360)
#27martingolding96Posted 5/17/2013 6:13:45 AM
its pretty much the same with every gen so they may have the most popular pokemon or they will do the same as black/white