This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your ideal team of 6 cute but powerful Pokemoni

#1JMISBESTPosted 5/17/2013 2:53:08 AM
I have been thinking of cute Pokémon and have realized that you can make a powerful Pokémon Team using only cute Pokémon using only those available in White and Black and White and Black 2

Here is mine

Serperior -Grass, Simisear -Fire, Lapras -Water/Ice, Unfezant -Flying, Zoroak -Dark, Elektross -Electric and Espeon -=Psychic

So what is your ideal team of cute but powerful Pokémon

PS. This is based on your each person thinks is cute and I hope I spelt psychic right
#2Viridipalm_userPosted 5/17/2013 2:54:58 AM
Um why do you think Zoroark's cute? I see it on Zorua but Zoroark is well badass
---
Official Owner of the Travelling Sales Trades!
Give me Lava Cookie and I'll Viridify it! Black FC:4814-6818-1239
#3fuzi11Posted 5/17/2013 3:14:10 AM
JMISBEST posted...
I have been thinking of cute Pokémon and have realized that you can make a powerful Pokémon Team using only cute Pokémon using only those available in White and Black and White and Black 2

Here is mine

Serperior -Grass, Simisear -Fire, Lapras -Water/Ice, Unfezant -Flying, Zoroak -Dark, Elektross -Electric and Espeon -=Psychic

PS. This is based on your each person thinks is cute and I hope I spelt psychic right

Except Espeon, none of those can be considered cute. At most a Baby Lapras can be consider cute, but not a full grown bigger than any human adolescent Lapras. I think you are confusing cute with majestic and/or beautiful.

Anyway, the only one I can think of right now is Whimsicott.
I just love the design and the concept.
This tiny cute little mischievous bast*rd
#4SMASHKING84Posted 5/17/2013 3:20:35 AM
Jirachi
Celebi
Blissy
Wynaut(especially with evolite)
Mew
Victini
---
Gamefaqs where Innovation is more important then quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TuOa40N7hw
#5AnclationPosted 5/17/2013 3:26:45 AM
A cute, but decent team would be: Victini - Latias - Shaymin - Vaporeon - Jirachi - Meloetta
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#6JMISBEST(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 4:20:03 AM
fuzi11 posted...
JMISBEST posted...

Here is mine

Except Espeon, none of those can be considered cute. At most a Baby Lapras can be consider cute, but not a full grown bigger than any human adolescent Lapras. I think you are confusing cute with majestic and/or beautiful.

Anyway, the only one I can think of right now is Whimsicott.
I just love the design and the concept.
This tiny cute little mischievous bast*rd

Sorry.

I meant to say Pokémon that are cute and beautiful. Not just cute, but because I was still half asleep and in a rush I forgot to add in beautiful.

Sorry.
#7SteveBobPosted 5/17/2013 4:38:55 AM
Mew
Shaymin
Latios
Latias
Manaphy
Jirachi
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104