This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are some times the series has disappointed you?

#41brawlmastr12344Posted 5/17/2013 2:53:09 PM(edited)
3 Fire/fighting starters in a row, everyone and their mother asking for impossible trades in GTS because nintendo didnt put in a filter for that, and diamond and pearl only having 2 lines of fire types available before the elite 4, one of which is a starter
#42TherianReturnsPosted 5/17/2013 2:50:44 PM
The series has never disappointed me. However, other people that play Pokemon disappoints me all the time
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. "Don't get a tattoo, buy your significant other flowers instead"-TherianReturns
#43FeatherinePosted 5/17/2013 2:58:23 PM
Actually, come to think of it, several branching fandoms from the series has disappointed me continuously, though you can apply the same logic for pretty much any game/show out there.
#44themegaman7Posted 5/17/2013 2:58:32 PM
Diamond & Pearl were massive disappointments for me, Thankfully Platinum came and made the 4th gen playable, good even.

Pokemon Colosseum is still the worst pokemon game I've played. I was expecting a Pokemon Stadium 3, but all I got was disappointment with a boring story mode tacked in.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#45LightningAce11Posted 5/17/2013 2:59:08 PM
Everything before gen 4 has disappointed me.
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
#46Emerald_FlashPosted 5/17/2013 2:59:58 PM
NintendoDS posted...
After they introduced that awesome thing where you can have any of your Pokemon following you around in HG/SS and then got rid of it in B/W. feels empty and lifeless without my Pokemon following me around man

---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Saying inb4 does not make you cool, or clever. It actually makes you seem like a troll.