This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone saying Fairy-type is too girly...

#21OpheliaAdenadePosted 5/17/2013 2:56:46 PM
What is wrong with something being girly in the first place? :u Guys aren't the only ones who play these games. What about the girls and effeminate gay guys? There are already tons of types that could be considered manly, what is wrong with a few girly ones?

Geeeeezzzz...
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#22InhaledCornPosted 5/17/2013 2:58:55 PM
jnethery posted...
reaverz posted...

- Dragon is an overpowered type in comparison to other types.
- Fighting is an excellent type for any Pokemon to have.
- Poison and Steel are horrible offensive types, even as STAB.
- Fire and Psychic are bad defensive types, usually being a liability.

wut

It may not the best defensive type in the game, but I'd hardly consider it a liability. "The Great Wall" Lugia is raging right now.

That's because of its amazing ability that allows it to take half-damage if its at full health. It has nothing to do with its typing.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I support the Fairy-type.
#23jnetheryPosted 5/17/2013 3:03:07 PM
InhaledCorn posted...
jnethery posted...
reaverz posted...

- Dragon is an overpowered type in comparison to other types.
- Fighting is an excellent type for any Pokemon to have.
- Poison and Steel are horrible offensive types, even as STAB.
- Fire and Psychic are bad defensive types, usually being a liability.

wut

It may not the best defensive type in the game, but I'd hardly consider it a liability. "The Great Wall" Lugia is raging right now.

That's because of its amazing ability that allows it to take half-damage if its at full health. It has nothing to do with its typing.

Lugia was "The Great Wall" before Multiscale even existed.
---
1: If you think your opinion is fact, then I will ignore you.
2: If you butcher the English language or abuse Netspeak, see #1.
#24XRamzaXPosted 5/17/2013 3:09:06 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
What is wrong with something being girly in the first place? :u Guys aren't the only ones who play these games. What about the girls and effeminate gay guys? There are already tons of types that could be considered manly, what is wrong with a few girly ones?

Geeeeezzzz...

The problem is that people are intolerant. They have a problem with people not liking something girly. There have been very few users who have a problem with people who like it. Also straight guys can like girly/cute things too >.>
---
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.
#25OpheliaAdenadePosted 5/17/2013 3:35:35 PM
XRamzaX posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

Geeeeezzzz...

The problem is that people are intolerant. They have a problem with people not liking something girly. There have been very few users who have a problem with people who like it. Also straight guys can like girly/cute things too >.>

I'm fine with people not liking it. :u I just wish they wouldn't go on and on about wanting the name to be changed just because they don't like it. I've never tried to get something removed from a game just because I didn't like it.

And I agree, straight guys can like girly/cute things too. I know plenty that do, and I think its lovely. I wish more people were like that. o.o
---
http://bln.gs/b/24i7sw
#26reaverzPosted 5/17/2013 3:39:37 PM(edited)
jnethery posted...
wut

A weakness to both Pursuit and U-turn is very much a liability. It's one of the things that prevents Cresselia from being OU in singles. Lugia owes its success more to its stats than it does its Psychic typing.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#27XRamzaXPosted 5/17/2013 3:43:08 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
XRamzaX posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

Geeeeezzzz...

I'm fine with people not liking it. :u I just wish they wouldn't go on and on about wanting the name to be changed just because they don't like it. I've never tried to get something removed from a game just because I didn't like it.

And I agree, straight guys can like girly/cute things too. I know plenty that do, and I think its lovely. I wish more people were like that. o.o

Yeah I always got a lot of flak for liking romantic things. There are just certain activities guy like and don't like and the same for women.

People just don't understand that and want to push their ideals on others. It funny how many don't even seem to realize they are doing it. If I hadn't seen the poll saying most on this board were in their 20s I don't think I would believe it.
---
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.