This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No more leaks for legal reasons

#11SalsaSavantPosted 5/17/2013 3:53:17 PM
Featherine posted...
A random user on a random forum.

Okay.

That's a user that's confirmed to be the Pokebeach guy.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#12rawxfoxdogPosted 5/17/2013 4:06:54 PM
As i said yesterday theres ppl reporting this leaks and stuff to nintendo and pokemon on twitter if i didnt have to go through thousands of post id find a link. But i saw 3it diff ppl tweet them a reply to the english names
---
Nintendo id: Rawxfoxdog
#13NeonDragon9000Posted 5/17/2013 5:04:36 PM
What is TCPi?
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#14ecylisPosted 5/17/2013 5:11:28 PM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
What is TCPi?

I am TCPi.
---
http://imgur.com/Tl2zoIY | http://i.imgur.com/nkIs6q9.png
#15Tai_Le_Ree(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 5:50:34 PM
Mageleif's roomate has been fired. WPM the charade is over if you see this post. Time for truth about what happened.
---
>Any Year
>Having hope for humanity
#16Reborn_SigmaPosted 5/17/2013 6:12:29 PM
Tai_Le_Ree posted...
Mageleif's roomate has been fired. WPM the charade is over if you see this post. Time for truth about what happened.

And to quote your apparent chatlog with Mageleif, well ****.

R.I.P. Second Prophet Of The Fairy Type, may you find another job for leaking its type chart status.

Can you tell me his online name, if he has one? I want to put it alongside the first prophet Hiro.
#17jayman7Posted 5/17/2013 6:17:18 PM
Tai_Le_Ree posted...
Mageleif's roomate has been fired.

If this is true, and this is the person who leaked the info, I can't exactly say I'm surprised. There's a reason I identify leakers as "liars or fools".
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#18JC152Posted 5/17/2013 6:24:57 PM(edited)
Reborn_Sigma posted...
Tai_Le_Ree posted...

R.I.P. Second Prophet Of The Fairy Type, may you find another job for leaking its type chart status.

Can you tell me his online name, if he has one? I want to put it alongside the first prophet Hiro.

What's this about Mageleif's roommate? WPM said that Mageleif had nothing to do with his source. In addition to that, if Mageleif's roommate was actually the source, then Mageleif himself wouldn't have posted the incorrect starter types in the first place, since he would have known first-hand that the starter types were wrong.

You see, Mageleif likely received the same email (the one with the incorrect typings) that Pokebeach got. But here's the kicker: If Mageleif was the leaker's roommate, than why would he get an email from him/her in the first place, when he/she could have told Mageleif first hand?
#19HejiruPosted 5/17/2013 6:21:17 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
Featherine posted...
A random user on a random forum.

Okay.

That's a user that's confirmed to be the Pokebeach guy.

Uhhh, didn't WPM say Tai was trolling?
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#20Tai_Le_Ree(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 6:34:58 PM
JC152 posted...
Reborn_Sigma posted...
Tai_Le_Ree posted...

What's this about Mageleif's roommate? WPM said that Mageleif had nothing to do with his source. In addition to that, if Mageleif's roommate was actually the source, then Mageleif himself wouldn't have posted the incorrect starter types in the first place, since he would have known first-hand that the starter types were wrong.

You see, Mageleif likely received the same email (the one with the incorrect typings) that Pokebeach got. But here's the kicker: If Mageleif was the leaker's roommate, than why would he get an email from him/her in the first place, when he/she could have told Mageleif first hand?

WPM was covering mage's ass. And in /vp/ so was I. The source tells mage and mage tells WPM.
Remember as a tester you dont take home the cartridges so everything you do is by memory.
---
>Any Year
>Having hope for humanity