This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Scizor is ugly, therefore it is bad.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Scizor is ugly, therefore it is bad.

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537
3 years ago#11
Gliscor. That is all.
Official Boo of WF
Feel the RAAAAAWWWK!

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#12
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyXZX2MoZf0

I found this dude raging at gen 4 haters. Some of his points are valid, but he's pretty angry.
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu

User Info: Dragon_Oblivion

Dragon_Oblivion
3 years ago#13
I guess ill point out gen IV doesn't include Scizor, since he's Gen II. But. Uh. Yeah. Carry on.

User Info: ChrnoDstroyer12

ChrnoDstroyer12
3 years ago#14
Dude, Scizor is f****** boss. No clue what you're talking about.

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
3 years ago#15
I prefer scyther Slightly over scizor. But I'll evolve scyther if I need to.
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
3 years ago#16
LightningAce11 posted...
Lol, people don't even understand what I meant. A lot of people think gen 4 pokemon are ugly, and therefore they are bad.

No no, I gotcha...and I'm saying I agree with that (though I want to make it very clear, that I would put a large "TO ME" stamp after saying any Pokemon is bad. I believe that every Pokemon is somebodies favorite) I don't care if a Pokemon is considered strong or not (my teams are loaded with Pokemon that are considered terrible)

If a Pokemon has a bad design, to me it's considered bad. If nothing about its appearance appeals to me, I don't wanna use it.

This isn't specifically a Gen 4 problem, all the gens have its fair share of Pokemon where I just look at them and go "Yup...don't wanna use that." Gen 4 just has a lot of those compared to other gens in its already quite small roster of new Pokemon.

I don't play competitively, so why shouldn't I play this way?

I'd rather just use a team of Pokemon I enjoy and have fun playing through the game than use Pokemon that don't appeal to me hoping I raise them just right to take down total strangers around the world.

You have your way of doing things and I have mine. It's not nice to look down on someone just because they don't want to play the same way you do.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)

User Info: Blazekicker27

Blazekicker27
3 years ago#17
RX02Banshee posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Lol, people don't even understand what I meant. A lot of people think gen 4 pokemon are ugly, and therefore they are bad.

I think a lot of gen 4 are indeed ugly, but I wouldn't for a second say they are bad.
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
3 years ago#18

hahahaha how can someone get so mad over a pokemon game?
PSN: Manu-Kesna White 2 FC: 1593-4524-9776
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
3 years ago#19
LightningAce11 posted...

I found this dude raging at gen 4 haters. Some of his points are valid, but he's pretty angry.

That's putting it lightly, lol. So much Nerd Rage..
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall

User Info: Featherine

Featherine
3 years ago#20
ManuKesna posted...

hahahaha how can someone get so mad over a pokemon game?

The world's full of crazies.

And yeah, I like Emolga in Pokemon, and using Kikuri-Hime in SMT/Devil Survivor. They're not too good (unless you customize them thoroughly with good matchups), but I love using them because it feels "me."

Competitive Pokemon, on the other hand? Time to bring out the big guns (Latias, Togekiss, Garchomp, Keldeo, etc).
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Scizor is ugly, therefore it is bad.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived