This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, for those saying Fairies can go beyond the stereotypical view

#11Reborn_SigmaPosted 5/17/2013 6:02:56 PM
CornMoose2010 posted...
Well, it could entail gargoyles, banshees, elves, dullahan, dwarves, druids, the six different kinds of nymphs, seelies and unseelies in general, imps, mermaids, will-o'-the-wisps, the list goes on, I guess.

Dragon/Fairy or Rock/Fairy.
Dark/Fairy.
Psychic/Fairy elf. Or maybe we can just make Whimsicott Grass/Fairy and call it a day, as its Japanese name is Elfuun.
Rock/Fairy.
I'm pretty sure druids were humans, not fairies.
Psychic/Fairy or Fairy/Flying, Water/Fairy, Ground/Fairy, Grass/Fairy, and Dark/Fairy. What's #6?
Pure Fairy and Dark/Fairy.
Dark/Fairy yet again. I personally want to make the imps Electric/Fairy, just because.
Water/Fairy obvious.
Fire/Fairy. I'm sensing some overlap with Chandelure here.

Knowing how few Ghost types there are, Fairy would probably be a bigger type if all the above happened.
#12JacornonthecobPosted 5/17/2013 6:12:00 PM
A lot of Pokemon could be fairy, but I think only a few will get retyped. The good news is that there are plenty of future options.
#13CornMoose2010Posted 5/17/2013 6:12:24 PM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
CornMoose2010 posted...
Well, it could entail gargoyles, banshees, elves, dullahan, dwarves, druids, the six different kinds of nymphs, seelies and unseelies in general, imps, mermaids, will-o'-the-wisps, the list goes on, I guess.

Dragon/Fairy or Rock/Fairy.
Dark/Fairy.
Psychic/Fairy elf. Or maybe we can just make Whimsicott Grass/Fairy and call it a day, as its Japanese name is Elfuun.
Rock/Fairy.
I'm pretty sure druids were humans, not fairies.
Psychic/Fairy or Fairy/Flying, Water/Fairy, Ground/Fairy, Grass/Fairy, and Dark/Fairy. What's #6?
Pure Fairy and Dark/Fairy.
Dark/Fairy yet again. I personally want to make the imps Electric/Fairy, just because.
Water/Fairy obvious.
Fire/Fairy. I'm sensing some overlap with Chandelure here.

Knowing how few Ghost types there are, Fairy would probably be a bigger type if all the above happened.

I THOUGHT there were 6, but I could be wrong. I also don't know much about druids...
I figured:
Dark/fairy (though rock and dragon are good, too)
Dark or ghost
Depends on the type of elf.
Dullahan would be Ghost. And isn't he tye Headless Horseman?
Dwarves could be Rock, Ground, Steel, or Fighting.
Seelies could be most types. It is a pretty broad term.
Your imp idea is cool.
Yeah, Water.
Probably Fire. Don't know much about will-o'-the-wisps.

And trolls? First, thanks for mentioning that. I forgot to. Second, probably Fighting/Fairy.
---
Rawbots: a multiplayer-heavy robot crafting sandbox on WiiU. Please fund on Kickstarter.
#14NekoHime64Posted 5/17/2013 6:16:50 PM
ChrnoDstroyer12 posted...
Arne83 posted...
The Headless Horseman would be one... and if you really think about it, Slenderman.

YOU HEARTLESS ASS! You gave me a heart attack just mentioning those two. I'm gonna have freaking nightmares again.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/files/2012/10/slender-man-poster.jpg
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#15Reborn_SigmaPosted 5/17/2013 6:17:08 PM
CornMoose2010 posted...
I THOUGHT there were 6, but I could be wrong. I also don't know much about druids...
I figured:
Dark or ghost
Dullahan would be Ghost. And isn't he tye Headless Horseman?
Your imp idea is cool.
Yeah, Water.

And trolls? First, thanks for mentioning that. I forgot to. Second, probably Fighting/Fairy.

Oops, forgot dullahan. Yeah Fairy/Ghost sounds perfect. Fighting/Fairy also sounds good for trolls.
#16ColonelHawkPosted 5/17/2013 6:17:39 PM
The Nuckleavee is fairy that takes the appearances of a man's torso fused to a horse, and it has no skin, just muscle
#17ChrnoDstroyer12Posted 5/17/2013 6:19:40 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
Arne83 posted...
The Headless Horseman would be one... and if you really think about it, Slenderman.

YOU HEARTLESS ASS! You gave me a heart attack just mentioning those two. I'm gonna have freaking nightmares again.

...... And there's my nightmare fuel for the week. Thank you Pokemon board you've managed to scar me once again.
#18NekoHime64Posted 5/17/2013 6:21:48 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
Arne83 posted...

...... And there's my nightmare fuel for the week. Thank you Pokemon board you've managed to scar me once again.

Pfft, I watched a Let's Play of slenderman a couple weeks ago... If I'm still having nightmares so are you....
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#19CornMoose2010Posted 5/17/2013 7:03:35 PM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
CornMoose2010 posted...
I figured:
Dark or ghost
Dullahan would be Ghost. And isn't he the Headless Horseman?
Your imp idea is cool.
Yeah, Water.

Oops, forgot dullahan. Yeah Fairy/Ghost sounds perfect. Fighting/Fairy also sounds good for trolls.

Thank you! :P
Oh! Angels! Though I doubt they'd do something with a still-common religion.
Salamanders. Dragon or Fire.
Gnomes. Rock-type.
---
Rawbots: a multiplayer-heavy robot crafting sandbox on WiiU. Please fund on Kickstarter.