This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope the story mode in this one is bearable.

#21wind64aPosted 5/17/2013 9:36:56 PM
Granted the story is now filled with buff guys having fun together. Wait a minute, this isn't the "corrupt a wish" topic.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#22overmaxxPosted 5/17/2013 9:49:36 PM
Now I feel bad for agreeing with you TC.

I thought you didn't like BW1 for completely different reasons, turns out you didn't even play it properly.
I just can't stand Unova and the lack of content.

What you said is pretty wrong though, it's not really easier or harder than previous games.
#23InfernalDragon5Posted 5/17/2013 10:47:31 PM
You sound like you should play a ROM hack. Check out blaze black 2/volt white 2. If you want to play bw1 play blaze black/volt white. There is also pure white/pitch black for extra challenge mode but the dialogue is completely redone in it.
#24InfernalDragon5Posted 5/17/2013 10:49:48 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonROMhacks/ for more info.
#25ChampionRedPosted 5/17/2013 10:58:09 PM
I think the problem with BW was that there was too much of a story. In Red and Blue it was "Here's a pokémon. Go and be the very best like no one ever was. Oh, and you might as well take this pokédex too. Oh yeah, and sometimes you'll find this 'Team Rocket.' Don't worry abot them too much." In BW, Team Plasma was always in your face. "You can't leave until you hear our speech" You got sucked into saving Unova. Also there weren't enough puzzles.

Thank you for taking the time to hear my thoughts.
#26overmaxxPosted 5/17/2013 11:11:10 PM
InfernalDragon5 posted...
You sound like you should play a ROM hack. Check out blaze black 2/volt white 2. If you want to play bw1 play blaze black/volt white. There is also pure white/pitch black for extra challenge mode but the dialogue is completely redone in it.

Oh maaaan, I was working on Blaze Black 2 on Challenge Mode, god damn it's so good.
It feels like playing a SMT game, gyms use actual strategies and it's wonderful.

"People say Burgh is hard in this, but I picked the fire starter so I'll be fine!"
*Burgh casts Rain Dance the first turn*
*He has damp rock*

Just awesome.