This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you feel if confirmed that transfering pokes won't exist this gen

#1AurawhispererPosted 5/17/2013 8:21:54 PM
And Gamefreak announces that this will be considered the clean slate of pokemon. - Results (388 votes)
Justice. Take that cheaters, hackers, ARG, RNG, the whole community of crappy trainers.
22.16% (86 votes)
Wasn't expecting that, but ill adapt. It's for the best.
43.04% (167 votes)
Wtfh? Noooooo!!! I wanted my ****en flawless pokes transferred!!!!
21.39% (83 votes)
...i'm going to my closet. Cut myself 1,000 times, and make a statement that Gamefreak did this to me.
13.4% (52 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'll stick with Justice. Pure justice
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#2LexifoxPosted 5/17/2013 8:24:16 PM
I would feel very bad that all of my legit Pokemon, shinies, Legendaries, event Pokemon, Pokemon traded from friends I've lost contact with, etc. are no longer able to keep up the old journey with me, and be disappointed that for all of its "POKEMON ARE FRIENDS LOVE YOUR TEAM GUYS" talk, Game Freak will still add "EXCEPT FOR A FEW PEOPLE WHO CHEATED".

It seems easier to just make it so that only Pokemon generated in Gen 6 or so would be allowed for tournaments, etc., akin to what was done with Emerald and B/W stuff, as opposed to screwing over everyone for no good reason.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3Count_BlackPosted 5/17/2013 8:24:19 PM
Biased poll is biased.
#4Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 8:29:02 PM
Only few of us feel that way Lexi
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#5OshawottGuy4Posted 5/17/2013 8:29:07 PM
I want my full pokedex... I want a growlithe from black and white...
---
Like My Father said: If you want to hide something, put it out in the open. ~Venture Brothers
#6MagikarpRulesPosted 5/17/2013 8:30:53 PM
Count_Black posted...
Biased poll is biased.

You don't say...

Whatever, as long as they give us a way to get the older Pokemon that doesn't involve paying for DLC.
#7TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/17/2013 8:30:55 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...

I do
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#8NightinanglePosted 5/17/2013 8:31:10 PM
I want a starter team and have all starrted because traded with people on the gamefaqs, also want to trade ditto and eevee. unless I can somehow get one starter from each region (and trade with friends to get all 18) I want to trade more. Also ditto to make all the eevee.
#9LexifoxPosted 5/17/2013 8:34:22 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...

Tyranny of the majority.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#10thiaguinhohpPosted 5/17/2013 8:35:02 PM
Justice! Now the online would be clean.

But the legit players would be prejudicated. Hmm...
---
#VaiCorinthians!! O time do povo vai virar!!