This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can we all agree...

#1salsaboy11Posted 5/17/2013 10:04:27 PM
That we are getting a new type regardless of if its Fairy or not? The only type weak to Poison is Grass (Why water is not I'll never know) Also we have confirmation that Sylveon is NOT a grass type. The only other type that was really possible before smash last week was flying, but since we now know its weak to Poison that idea can be kicked out the window.

I'm pumped for this new type (hoping its fairy to piss off insecure boys) and although I know some might be resistant to change this is exactly what we need. Dragons are OP and if rumors on fairy type is true Fairy's will be the perfect type to bring them back to earth. Also if Fairy's are weak to Ice (please happen) Ice wont be as bad as it is now same as Poison.
#2BountyanPosted 5/17/2013 10:05:55 PM
yes
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#3LightningAce11Posted 5/17/2013 10:05:57 PM
Well, it hasn't been confirmed that there is a new type. Maybe an old type is getting buffed, did people consider that?
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
#4scrappybristolPosted 5/17/2013 10:06:31 PM
No, agreeing isn't allowed on Gamefaqs.
---
This sig is significant
#5TherianReturnsPosted 5/17/2013 10:07:33 PM
Maybe Sylveon's ability gives it more weaknesses plus resistances, then ends up being FLYING type, just to troll the lot of ya. I'd LOL hard.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. "Don't get a tattoo, buy your significant other flowers instead"-TherianReturns
#6JacornonthecobPosted 5/17/2013 10:07:57 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
Well, it hasn't been confirmed that there is a new type. Maybe an old type is getting buffed, did people consider that?

Yes, and then ignored it when Pokebeaches source was confirmed.
#7Tai_Le_ReePosted 5/17/2013 10:08:20 PM
Its confirmed the only pokemon weak to poison
there is that much
---
>Any Year
>Having hope for humanity
#8MagikarpRulesPosted 5/17/2013 10:09:31 PM
I will not agree. I might end being wrong, but I prefer being corrected over jumping to a bandwagon that runs on wishful thinking as much as it does on actual evidence.
#9JacornonthecobPosted 5/17/2013 10:10:21 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
I will not agree. I might end being wrong, but I prefer being corrected over jumping to a bandwagon that runs on wishful thinking as much as it does on actual evidence.

No it doesn't. I don't want a fairy type, but I have eyes and a brain, and I'm not too stubborn to see the obvious.
#10xxdark91xxPosted 5/17/2013 10:13:58 PM
scrappybristol posted...
No, agreeing isn't allowed on Gamefaqs.

This,this site is meant to relentlessly bash others opinions even though we may agree