This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: how would you react to the fairy type being real

#11XRamzaXPosted 5/18/2013 10:30:41 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
XRamzaX posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
I vote for the 7th option become i would love to see some female dominance in the metagame considering that the fairy type is a feminane typing. Sadly the 8 yr old boy would think that you are cheating because they think that became they are feminine they are inferior but pokemon is aimed toward both sexes, isn't it?

lol glad you believe all fairies are female and feminine.

People really wonder where this stereotype comes from?

I really don't know where is came from, i just grew up with it.

As did most. If a fairy type does become real and is full of all out feminine pokemon then people will be justified about the type. But I have a feeling a larger % of our female base will be upset than male. They tend to dislike this type of stereotype more then men do.

If it turns out to be awesome with a bunch of cool pokemon, people are going to feel foolish for making a big deal out of it.

On a teasing note. If fairies do become dominant in meta game, manly steel will put them in their place :P
---
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.
#12MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 10:31:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13pokemonzeroPosted 5/18/2013 10:32:00 AM
other pretend it says Cosmic type
---
Volunteer at DWP. Jobs done 23--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Official Victini of every pokemon board.
#14AysanderPosted 5/18/2013 10:33:23 AM
Is it sad I was half tempted to pick the Delicious option and envisioned a bunch of 35~65 year old men crying?
#15HejiruPosted 5/18/2013 10:35:49 AM
I'd rather there not be a new type at all, but if there has to be one, Fairy isn't a bad idea.

It's pretty much confirmed at this point anyway.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#16MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 10:36:53 AM
XRamzaX posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
XRamzaX posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
I vote for the 7th option become i would love to see some female dominance in the metagame considering that the fairy type is a feminane typing. Sadly the 8 yr old boy would think that you are cheating because they think that became they are feminine they are inferior but pokemon is aimed toward both sexes, isn't it?

As did most. If a fairy type does become real and is full of all out feminine pokemon then people will be justified about the type. But I have a feeling a larger % of our female base will be upset than male. They tend to dislike this type of stereotype more then men do.

If it turns out to be awesome with a bunch of cool pokemon, people are going to feel foolish for making a big deal out of it.

On a teasing note. If fairies do become dominant in meta game, manly steel will put them in their place :P

Like Bullet Punching Scizor with Heatran casing its' rear and Blissey being there to wall heatran down. I could Imangine the Fairy types geting Quiver Dance like how the dragons get Dragon Dance and that the good fairy will take forever to evolve like the dragon type did.
#17XRamzaXPosted 5/18/2013 10:39:51 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
XRamzaX posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
XRamzaX posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...

Like Bullet Punching Scizor with Heatran casing its' rear and Blissey being there to wall heatran down. I could Imangine the Fairy types geting Quiver Dance like how the dragons get Dragon Dance and that the good fairy will take forever to evolve like the dragon type did.

They have to be careful. No reason to add a new type to balance thing if you are just gonna screw that all up and put a different type at the top. Then next gen they will need to do the same thing and will kill the competitive field for this game.
---
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.
#18Numbuh100Posted 5/18/2013 10:43:13 AM
The time has come, fellow trainers. Execute Order 66.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#19MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 10:49:28 AM
XRamzaX posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
XRamzaX posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
XRamzaX posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...

They have to be careful. No reason to add a new type to balance thing if you are just gonna screw that all up and put a different type at the top. Then next gen they will need to do the same thing and will kill the competitive field for this game.

Don't worry. There is no way Gamefreak will ever make the Fariy type full of weak pokemon for they must be butthurt for the U.S. to win the Pokemon world Championship.
#20MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 12:55:33 PM
Bump.