This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: how would you react to the fairy type being real

#51CornMoose2010Posted 5/23/2013 1:10:53 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
I vote for the 7th option become i would love to see some female dominance in the metagame considering that the fairy type is a feminane typing. Sadly the 8 yr old boy would think that you are cheating because they think that became they are feminine they are inferior but pokemon is aimed toward both sexes, isn't it?

Fairy isn't necessarily feminine. Just look at Irish mythology, such as gargoyles.

Oh, and Heatran FTW.
---
Rawbots: Robot crafting sandbox on PC/Mac/Linux/WiiU, maybe Occulus Rift/Ouya/iOS/Android/PS4. On Kickstarter.
#52BrightStar7Posted 5/23/2013 1:16:19 PM
I'd love it. People act like there aren't tons of cutesy, girly Pokémon already. It would make a ton of sense if Fairy type was real, really.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#53PChaosWMPosted 5/23/2013 1:18:12 PM
I'm pretty neutral about there being a Fairy-type. It depends on what it is weak and strong to, but as long as it's balanced I'm not going to be upset.
---
Growing old is mandatory... growing up is optional.
Pokemon Black 2 FC - Mamoser / 0090-1828-2316
#54mattl4555Posted 5/23/2013 1:43:20 PM
First I would laugh, then I would cancel my preorder(seriously)
#55SgtCashmerePosted 5/23/2013 1:45:16 PM
I DESPERATELY hope that if the Fairy type is real and Sylveon falls in that category, it will be strong against Electric types in addition to Dragon and Dark types. That would make my Eevee team untouchable! But if rumors are true, Fairy will just be strong against Dark, Dragon and Fighting. Can't win em all I guess.
#56themegaman7Posted 5/23/2013 1:50:36 PM
It wouldn't have much impact on me.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#57jnetheryPosted 5/23/2013 1:52:13 PM
Umuru posted...
Second option choice made me think of Misfits... When is the last season coming back, anyway? :(

Also, indifference to the reveal.

The city breeeeeathing
The people churrrrrrning
The conversaaaaaaating
The price is - WHAT?!

...heh, love that show.
---
1: If you think your opinion is fact, then I will ignore you.
2: If you butcher the English language or abuse Netspeak, see #1.