This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Overly complicated Pokemon designs = Digimon

#11XRamzaXPosted 5/18/2013 2:31:17 PM
lol wth, when did digimon get so crazy looking? I remember playing the first game way back, was a lot of fun. Made me always wonder why traditional pokemon games never made it to consoles.

Don't get me wrong I loved pokemon snap and stadium and that tetris game but I always imagined what something like red and blue would have looked like with console graphics.

I guess we are kinda getting there.
---
Troll killing method 1: Refuse to speak or acknowledge them in any way except by quoting anything they post. Ignore this method if already performed.
#12seth_sage12300Posted 5/18/2013 2:31:25 PM
NoName999 posted...
^Digimon came first

"Digimon started out as digital pets called "Digital Monsters", similar in style and concept to the Tamagotchi. It was planned by Wiz and released by Bandai on June 26, 1997."

"Pokémon (ポケモン Pokemon?, pronunciation: /ˈpoʊkeɪmɒn/ poh-kay-mon[1][2]) is a media franchise published and owned by Japanese video game company Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996. "
---
Official member of the Omastar Club.
Official Gen 6 First Route Generic Bird of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#13Ari917Posted 5/18/2013 2:31:38 PM
flip122 posted...
i still think zekrom and reshiram , genesect look like digimon though

Bull. Crap.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#14pokemega32(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 2:32:16 PM
TherianReturns posted...
I really hate when Pokemon is compared to Digimon. Digimon rips off Pokemon, not the other way around. Stop.

Neither rips off either.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#15flip122Posted 5/18/2013 2:36:32 PM(edited)
TherianReturns posted...
I really hate when Pokemon is compared to Digimon. Digimon rips off Pokemon, not the other way around. Stop.

Both are about monsters, Digimon (s01) is about returning to their homeworld and then saving it and pokemon is about a teenager who is traveling the world to become No.1.

So where is either one ripping of the other?

---
psn acount flip122(feel free to add me)