This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So i just watched the Black and White 2 trailer again.

#1hereforemnantPosted 5/18/2013 4:55:03 PM
This time in English, and i was enjoying it until Hugh had to go and sound like the biggest dweeb on the face of the planet, after that i was just laughing at it.

It's a 4:14: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI_86uQvltc

How does this guy have fanboys and girls when he sounds like the biggest dweeb in history? I realize that was a single Voice Actor that did his voice in the trailer, but he actually says that in the game too and still comes off as a weirdo.
---
Senator Armstrong for President 2016
#2FireSeerPosted 5/18/2013 5:04:07 PM
You obviously don't know who the voice actor is, and how that's possible i've no ******* idea
---
Champion
#3Hughs_RagePosted 5/18/2013 5:05:52 PM
You're about to feel my rage! >:/
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdtqd6EJTY1qlpahho1_500.jpg My husbando <3
#4hereforemnant(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 5:10:16 PM(edited)
FireSeer posted...
You obviously don't know who the voice actor is, and how that's possible i've no ******* idea

Nope stopped watching Pokemon after the first season cause i don't like plot holes and idiotic story segments and fillers. Haven't heard of him in anything else either because he only does Pokemon, but he sucked it up in my opinion.

Edit: No i take it back, he has done voice work in other shows, but most of them i haven't seen, and he actually sounded better as Goku than he did as Hugh.
---
#5FireSeerPosted 5/18/2013 5:10:08 PM(edited)
hereforemnant posted...
FireSeer posted...

Nope stopped watching Pokemon after the first season cause i don't like plot holes and idiotic story segments and fillers. Haven't heard of him in anything else either because he only does Pokemon, but he sucked it up in my opinion.

You have no ******* idea what the **** you're talking about, you are badly wrong on who this VA is
---
Champion
#6RoccoRedPosted 5/18/2013 5:14:52 PM
^ Isn't his VA the voice of Goku?
---
Xbox: KeroTenu
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon
#7hereforemnant(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 5:16:06 PM
RoccoRed posted...
^ Isn't his VA the voice of Goku?

Yeah, i corrected myself. He sounded pretty good as Goku. Hearing him do Hugh though made me laugh.
---
#8Brandon042487Posted 5/18/2013 5:19:44 PM
Lol I love Hugh
---
<(*-*)>
Official Gogoat of GameFAQs!