This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Pancham's "Pangoro" evolution is true...

#11bobstevens23123Posted 5/18/2013 6:05:18 PM
CloudStrife630 posted...
Mudkip43 posted...
I don't really like this idea.. I'd rather see Pancham evolving twice and "growing up" each time it evolves losing it's bully personality. The final stage would be a bamboo wielding panda

Lol kid. Wake up. Not everybody grows up learning life lessons and becomes a "good" person. Not sure what dream world you're living in.

I like that he becomes more of a thug.

Maybe ur the one who needs to wake up and realize pokemon isnt the real world. Oh, and btw not everyone grows up to be a criminal either. There are more "good" people than "bad" . And i would love a bambo wielding panda
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#12Socran(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 6:06:38 PM
Lexifox posted...
Mephilas posted...
Mudkip43 posted...
I don't really like this idea.. I'd rather see Pancham evolving twice and "growing up" each time it evolves losing it's bully personality. The final stage would be a bamboo wielding panda

That is the worst pokemon idea I've ever heard.

And people need to cut it out with the whole "gangster" motif. It's really stupid.

It's pretty clear that Pancham has it, though.

Seriously. He chews a leaf, looks like he's trying to put his hands in his pockets, and gives his enemies the Thug Stare as his signature move. (Incidentally, I just realized the guy in the video I linked uses the Thug Stare to shoot eye lasers at his opponents. Brilliant.)
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#13RethalwolfPosted 5/18/2013 7:27:32 PM
Tbh he's a panda, what better mon to represent yin and yang? The dark hero. "Robin Hood", panda-style. Even though I hope Fletchling follows that path, it's quite clear Pancham has it open to him.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#14GTomahawkPosted 5/18/2013 7:32:01 PM
Absolutely everything's wrong with not wanting a banchou panda Pokemon
#15jonahhex5Posted 5/18/2013 7:56:13 PM
Mudkip43 posted...

y'know, that could actually be pretty cool for a split evolution. working with dark type pokemon could make it evolve into a darker, gangster pokemon, while working with other type pokemon could make it evolve into a "light" pokemon, bamboo weapon and everything. the two final evolutions could even be some sort of reverse of each other, with the dark one being mostly black with a couple white spots, while the light one would be mostly white with a couple of black spots.
#16ljobenzaPosted 5/18/2013 8:03:35 PM
Mudkip43 posted...

Yeah let's keep that cliche flying!