This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone hoping for another variation of the battle frontier to return?

#1GoatercyclePosted 5/18/2013 8:57:13 PM
One of the best additions to the series in my opinion. Gives loads of stuff to do post game.
#2LightningAce11Posted 5/18/2013 8:58:55 PM
PWT is more fun.
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
#3Lux_SentouPosted 5/18/2013 8:59:02 PM
Could be nice. I still find thesee in-game battle frontier esque locations to be cheap as hell, though.

PWT was pretty guilty of this as well. For whatever reason, my competitive team can never win in the champions tourney, but my in-game, run-of-the-mill teams can
---
I cannot protect you without holding a sword.
I cannot embrace you while holding a sword.
#4Goatercycle(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2013 9:01:37 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
PWT is more fun.

Why not both?
#5Lux_SentouPosted 5/18/2013 9:04:20 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
PWT is more fun.

Why not both?

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/lpQGIyUz5zU/hqdefault.jpg
---
I cannot protect you without holding a sword.
I cannot embrace you while holding a sword.
#6pbandjamesPosted 5/18/2013 9:05:48 PM
Yes, please. The PWT is fun, but it gets boring after a bit. I really enjoyed the spin facilities like the Battle Factory and the Battle Arcade did. And there was always the Battle Tower if you just wanted regular stuff. The Battle Subway is pretty much a more drawn out PWT in terms of rules and such, so it makes it redundant.

Most of the ones from Emerald were good. The Battle Dojo(?) that let Pokémon choose their own moves was dumb, though.

Basically, if they do both a PWT-like facility and a Battle Frontier, I'll be pretty happy.
---
Game news is the best news.
#7Missingno_MastrPosted 5/18/2013 9:17:40 PM
Goatercycle posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
PWT is more fun.

Why not both?

This. I'd personally like to see a Battle Frontier like the one in Emerald, as opposed to the P/HG/SS one. Emerald's Battle Frontier was far better. I personally loved the Battle Arena and the Battle Palace. And the PWT could easily return as a Battle Frontier facility or something.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that.
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif