This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battle Facilities in X / Y.

#1BurningFlareXPosted 5/19/2013 5:16:00 AM
I'm personally hoping we get good Battle Facilities that gives us more battle options, not just "Doubles" or "Singles". Some examples could be:
-6v6 matches.
-Matches where banned Pokemon are allowed.
-The return of some of the old facilities from previous games. (Battle Factory and stuff)
-Removal of the "Item Clause".
And I think there should be the ability to choose the difficulty as follows:
Easy: Hax is on your side, you get 1000 critical hits in a row, you can freeze an opponent for 10 turns, all that stuff.
Normal: Normal Hax, same as any other random battle you do.
Hard: Original Battle Facility Hax, everything is against you.
Very Hard: A mode for masochists, where you can get Haxed to death on your very first match.
I'm assuming Battle Facilities WILL be there in X / Y, so what do expect from them?
---
I hate everything.
#2TherianReturnsPosted 5/19/2013 5:17:37 AM
I want Battle saucer. Battle frontier, but represented by a new Yellow Ostrich Pokemon that you can also ride.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. YouTube, Instagram and Twitter coming soon.
#3TyranidomegaPosted 5/19/2013 5:24:45 AM
I'm not expecting big battle facilities tbh. The 3rd versions seems to always get those, so I'm expecting the Battle Frontier/PWT-esque facility for Pokemon Z/X2/Y2/whatever.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#4KitschgardenerPosted 5/19/2013 5:27:33 AM
I'd love to see all the Battle Frontier facilities come back (yes, even the Palace) plus new ones, but I suspect it'll be just a no-frills Battle Tower for XY with minimal options. How sad it is that massive thought gets put into gym and league battles and trainers, but good old mixed battles between trainers gets mostly ignored.

More courses are always welcome - 6v6 should have been a thing a long time ago, as well as an unlimited, no bans option (which Crystal sort of had). I'd like to add Little Cup battles to that too - we've not seen that on handheld games IIRC.

I disagree with the difficulty settings though, especially as the Battle Subway at least did not manipulate hax (contrary to popular belief).
#5Ku-Ri-BohPosted 5/19/2013 7:37:24 AM
Yea i'd seriously want everything TC has said, AT LEAST for Battle Tower before they bother to introduce anything else. Get the Tower right first
#6iParadigmPosted 5/19/2013 7:43:23 AM
TherianReturns posted...
I want Battle saucer. Battle frontier, but represented by a new Yellow Ostrich Pokemon that you can also ride.

THIS. There should also be a small, black, cat-like Pokemon that rides a Chansey or Blissey that you can catch there.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#7iParadigmPosted 5/19/2013 12:06:58 PM
iParadigm posted...
TherianReturns posted...

THIS. There should also be a small, black, cat-like Pokemon that rides a Chansey or Blissey that you can catch there.

Like a Sneasel or something. And it likes to play slots.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180