This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

**IF** the rumor is true and you can get a Kanto starter early **POLL**

#61TheJester2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 12:18:43 PM
shameless bump
---
"We were going to a funeral, but it looks like we got buried." -J.R. Smith
PSN: Whsguy
#62OrangeCrush980Posted 5/20/2013 1:18:09 PM
Squirtle would be my water Pokemon while Fennekin would be my Fire and Fighting Pokemon
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#63wingblade98Posted 5/20/2013 1:24:44 PM
i guess i would pick squirtle and use it alongside chespin for one game.
and pick charmander or bulbasaur and use it alongside froakie (this depends on other pokemon in the dex)
---
EXELLENT
hello?
#64neffy4LPosted 5/20/2013 1:27:35 PM
i voted for bulbasaur, however i have a special place in my heart for all three. it's mostly because i'm a stoner.
#65SpiderLanternPosted 5/20/2013 1:31:56 PM
Hard to say. I usually try to only use pokemon that were from the gen I'm playing, but in B2 I used Magnezone and Magmortar since I never used them before and they were available early and Squirtle has always been my favorite starter, although Oshawott comes close.. I guess it depends what the gen vi water pokemon end up being. Of nothing that interests me like in gen iv I'll grab Squirtle to work alongside Fennekin.

Also if this rumor is true you should have a rival that uses the lab to starter strong to yours.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#66Great_ReapettePosted 5/20/2013 1:32:50 PM
neffy4L posted...
i voted for bulbasaur, however i have a special place in my heart for all three. it's mostly because i'm a stoner.

if you're a stoner you can't love charizard
or rather charizard can't love you
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#67SpiderLanternPosted 5/20/2013 1:36:26 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
neffy4L posted...

if you're a stoner you can't love charizard
or rather charizard can't love you

Ha comma ha comma ha.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#68BrightStar7Posted 5/20/2013 1:56:32 PM
Charmander with Froakie.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#69SpiderLanternPosted 5/20/2013 2:01:10 PM
BrightStar7 posted...
Charmander with Froakie.

We could battle Fennekin against Charmander and Squirtle against Froakie.
---
#70EstheimasterPosted 5/20/2013 2:04:05 PM
I'd use Charmander because Charizard can use Fly if I don't have another Flying type at that point. If I do like a Flying type ingame though, I'll choose Squirtle so I can have a Surfer.

Bulbasaur is my favorite, but I'm choosing Chespin, so two Grass types may be a problem.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku