This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What type is Sylveon?

#1TheWokSaysPosted 5/19/2013 8:27:09 AM
Hey guys, I haven't been on the internet for like a month.

What's Sylveon's typing? Looks pretty cool!
---
The ENTIRE male population needs to check their male privilege! Copy and paste this in your sig if you agree!
#2Montymole11Posted 5/19/2013 8:31:02 AM
TheWokSays posted...

Flying. With the ribbons.
---
Official Chespin of the XY Boards.
#3RainbowsaurusPosted 5/19/2013 8:31:58 AM
And so it begins.
---
I gotta do what?
http://i.imgur.com/JJOpf2G.png
#4scrappybristolPosted 5/19/2013 8:32:07 AM
It's ______ type.
---
This sig is significant
#5Great_ReapettePosted 5/19/2013 8:33:18 AM
http://www.englishforum.ch/attachments/forum-support/28183d1308048395-question-has-been-asked-x-times-before-oh-look-its-thread-again.jpg
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#6Missingno_MastrPosted 5/19/2013 8:34:52 AM
There's going to be a new type called Fairy. Sylveon is a Fairy-type. Hasn't been officially confirmed, but considering that other information this source has leaked has proven to be accurate, it's as good as confirmed.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that.
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif
#7ThatKippPosted 5/19/2013 8:40:01 AM
It's ______ type.

Best use of spoiler tags I've ever seen. I'm not even joking.
---
Medicham/Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#8kumorixLovelessPosted 5/19/2013 8:41:45 AM
Is unknown so far. Got to wait a little longer to see what happens
---
Nothing is better then being a gamer.
PSN: Tofuman2021
#9ShariadarowPosted 5/19/2013 8:45:04 AM
Montymole11 posted...
TheWokSays posted...

Flying. With the ribbons.

Ignore him, we do not have exact confirmation on it's type, but we have confirmation that it does not fit into existing types, as well as leakers who have had some of the information they've leaked so far confirmed, who state that it will be the Fairy type. This coincides well with it's name, as Sylveon comes from Sylvan, Ninfia and Nympheon come from Nymph, and Feelinara comes from Fee, which means Fairy.

At this point though, there are still people who will make all sorts of strange excuses to try and deny Sylveon being a new type, including stupid stuff like what I just quoted. Apparently ribbons mark a Flying type now, and that's all the "evidence" he needs to reason to himself that it must be so. My personal favourite ridiculous reasoning was people comparing Sylveon's colour palette to Skyla to justify it being a Flying type. Or trying to ignore the V in it's name in order to try and make it mean Sylph, rather than Sylvan, an air spirit, despite that not matching up with the spelling, nor it's names in other languages, or even it's appearance.

Anyway, we don't know for certain if it's type will be called Fairy or not, but it WILL be a new type and is strongly hinted to be some sort of mystical/magical type.
#10S1-Winged_AngelPosted 5/19/2013 8:52:28 AM
Flying type...loljkitcouldneverbeflyingtype

Most likely a new type, people are saying "Fairy".