This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You guys see Panchum and think Po. I see Panchum and think Yamcha.

#31SpacePirateKhanPosted 5/19/2013 1:33:41 PM(edited)
^You're all wrong. It's the one where a boy with special powers and a big appetite fights people who also have special powers. There's a bunch of them and they're like, in an evil club or something. They frequently spend entire episodes telling you the life story of each character introduced. The start of the series was good at drawing you in, but then it just gets so long and the plotlines so drawn out & crammed with filler, most people lose interest.

Oh, and if you dislike the show, it's just because you're watching the crappy English dub. Trust me, the Japanese dub had a waaaaay better story.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#32JacornonthecobPosted 5/19/2013 1:33:01 PM
Pancham evolves into a dark type though
#33TheJester2Posted 5/19/2013 1:38:18 PM
I thought One Piece was about a young socially awkward boy who has to defend Japan from attacking aliens by piloting a giant mech on orders from his dad alongside 2 other mechs piloted by a couple of girls (one of whom isn't actually a girl).
---
"We were going to a funeral, but it looks like we got buried." -J.R. Smith
PSN: Whsguy
#34MetalgenesisPosted 5/19/2013 1:53:32 PM
TheJester2 posted...
I thought One Piece was about a young socially awkward boy who has to defend Japan from attacking aliens by piloting a giant mech on orders from his dad alongside 2 other mechs piloted by a couple of girls (one of whom isn't actually a girl).

No, that's Higurashi no naku koro ni. One Piece is the one with the feudal Bandit who was reincarnated into present day japan, and now has to stop the end of the world using his time traveling robot.
---
Black2 FC: 3526 1347 5979 Name: Mia
#35patsfan2312Posted 5/19/2013 1:55:22 PM
Matezoide posted...
TheWokSays posted...
Who is Yamcha?

I dunno, but he sounds disapointing.

Sounds just like Raditz
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjkyuXdfhlA