This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Excadrill is so cool

#11Daemonscharm(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 12:42:12 PM
Shariadarow posted...
GilgameshSwords posted...
Not banned by Nintendo ;)

It's not a matter of whether it's banned by Nintendo or not. It's a matter of it being silly that this steel mole can outspeed pokemon that are actually made for speed. Especially since they usually trade something else, like damage or survivability to get that speed, and several of the fast ones are electric types, which it also happens to hard counter. It's just a poor design decision is what I'm saying.

Sadly it'll probably get nerfed. I loved playing against ubers and 9 years olds with nothing but starters and legendaries
---
http://i.imgur.com/oIpTazi.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#12MetaDeDeDePosted 5/19/2013 12:54:40 PM
DaemonscharmII posted...
Shariadarow posted...

It's not a matter of whether it's banned by Nintendo or not. It's a matter of it being silly that this steel mole can outspeed pokemon that are actually made for speed. Especially since they usually trade something else, like damage or survivability to get that speed, and several of the fast ones are electric types, which it also happens to hard counter. It's just a poor design decision is what I'm saying.

Sadly it'll probably get nerfed. I loved playing against ubers and 9 years olds with nothing but starters and legendaries

You know Excadrill is very frail and can't even take a hit at all meaning that without speed boost, it's very hard to win with it.
#13JDM_JevPosted 5/19/2013 1:37:23 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
DaemonscharmII posted...
Shariadarow posted...

You know Excadrill is very frail and can't even take a hit at all meaning that without speed boost, it's very hard to win with it.

Not to mention his 'amazingly diverse' offense movepool is limited to earthquake, iron head, rock slide, shadow claw, x-scissor and return.

So he's forced to run swords dance to make any of those moves remotely threatening.
---
DIY
drill dat oil up in yo oatmeal