This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who's your favorite new Pokemon so far?

#41Masenko86Posted 5/20/2013 5:36:30 AM
CloudStrife630 posted...
Masenko86 posted...
CloudStrife630 posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Helioptile is the ugliest piece of s*** Gamefreak has designed for this generation. How can people think it's cute?

Back on topic: overall probably Yveltal. Gogoat is a close 2nd... just wish it had a goatee.

I can't edit yet, but anyway, Sylveon is quite ugly as well. It's a close race between Sylveon and Helioptile for my least favorite.

Also, Newtwo is more of a new form than a new Pokemon, but I'm not too fond of it either. The rest I'm fine with, though fletchling is kinda boring. Maybe its evolutions, assuming it has any, will be more appealing.

the new mewtwo is still new regardless...

I didn't say it wasn't new. It's a new form, but isn't a new pokemon. For instance, shaymin regular and shaymin sky forme are both the same pokemon with the same pokedex number. They were introduced at the same time, but that's the only difference here. So new? Yes: new form... New pokemon? No. It's still number 150.

Jack, did you read my first post when I said you can write in the new Mewtwo form. I know wth he is.

None of my comments had anything to do with you mentioning it in your OP. I was just saying that even though it's not technically a new pokemon, I'm not fond of the new form. People can write it in if they want to. They can call it a new pokemon if they want to. I was merely specifying that even though I'm not one to view it that way, I felt like mentioning my view on its design.
---
"I am the voice of one among the silent who's tired of burning among the flames"
#42Byhalia13Posted 5/20/2013 5:41:10 AM
Not sure if I like Fennekin or Xerneas more, but I'm leaning toward Xerneas because the lore he is based on is so cool and also because I don't know what Fennekin's evolutions will be.
---
I'm like Kellam, kind of just in the background...
#43SteveBobPosted 5/20/2013 6:36:15 AM
Mewtwo! :D
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#44InhaledCornPosted 5/20/2013 6:45:03 AM
I wouldn't say "by far" but Sylveon is my current favorite followed by Chespin.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I support the Fairy-type.
#45CloudStrife630(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 7:03:38 AM
b
---
http://i.minus.com/iQk9WytB7nDc.gif
#46Hierarchy225Posted 5/21/2013 7:05:56 AM
Sylveon
#47Immortal_Chaos7Posted 5/21/2013 7:11:10 AM
M4nnimal posted...
Pancham. I really hope it evolves into a Fighting/Dark Pokemon.

This. Also, Spinda could never quite scratch that itch for a panda pokemon.
---
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032
#48maxthornbowPosted 5/21/2013 7:26:23 AM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
I voted Helioptile, but it's really a tie between that and Chespin.
#49EmeraldRangePosted 5/21/2013 8:16:48 AM
CloudStrife630 posted...
Wait. Can someone explain why Chespin is soooooo loved now?

I know! Why is Chespin so loved? It's basically an green oshawott with teeth and a chestnut on its head.
---
I loathe Gen V. I am being optimistic for Gen VI,
because I hope they can make a good new feature.
#50mnkboy907Posted 5/22/2013 10:49:07 PM
Chespin's grown on me a little over time, but it's still my least favorite of the three starters.
---
http://i.imgur.com/z7h3ZVX.jpg
"First time I got punched in the face, I was like "oh no", then I was like "this is a story"."