This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction if Sylveon's type is..

#11BountyanPosted 5/19/2013 2:01:25 PM
Non-existent because it won't happen.

;)
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#12pokemongamesPosted 5/19/2013 2:05:37 PM
Bountyan posted...
Non-existent because it won't happen.

;)

This, Sylveon can't be any type from Gen 1 - Gen 5. This was proven during the first Smash video.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, and I am 100% proud of it.
#13alatreon789Posted 5/19/2013 2:13:12 PM
LOL People, this was a hypothetical question! Not a debate on whether it will be normal or farie or whatever!
---
This signature will not change until the rebirth of Nintendo Power. PSN: Interitum48
Started: 9:56 PM 12/18/2012
#14MagikarpRulesPosted 5/19/2013 2:14:44 PM
alatreon789 posted...
LOL People, this was a hypothetical question! Not a debate on whether it will be normal or farie or whatever!

This.

People are getting overly defensive about the whole Fairy type thing, even though we don't have official word about it yet.
#15RadioRebelPosted 5/19/2013 2:33:30 PM
seth_sage12300 posted...
I'd bd flabbergasted that they made Normal weak to Poison.

What would really flabbergast me is for them to do a skit systematically narrowing down Sylveon's type based on currently established type matchups, only to say "We can now exclusively reveal that Sylveon is in fact a NORMAL-TYPE! What's that? Normal isn't weak to Poison? Oh, we forgot to tell you, they changed that in X&Y! Say what? We said it wasn't the same type as Eevee or any of its evolutions? WE LIED!"

Or even better: "So we've eliminated every type but [insert remaining type here], Sylveon must be [type], right? Nope, this was all an elaborate ruse, a comedy skit not meant to be taken seriously! We actually have no f****** clue what type Sylveon is! Sorry if you thought this was actually going somewhere!"

Good thing we're all sensible enough to realize neither of those scenarios would ever actually happen. Oh wait...
---
Official Fletchling of the Pokemon X board
Gen Sixers: Uno, Hoennbabbies: STRANDED IN MICHIGAN!
#16StupidMofozPosted 5/19/2013 11:58:12 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
StupidMofoz posted...
Eeveee's normal evolve form should look like the original but older looking while keeping the brown fur.

Also it should be evolved more naturally to get to that form, like maybe just by leveling it up normally to around 30 or so.

That's how you envision a Normal-type eeveelution, not necessarily what Game Freak thinks.

You're right, I didn't know I had to post "IMO" or "In my opinion" after everything I type though... I understand what you're getting at though.
#17Dark Young LinkPosted 5/20/2013 12:01:06 AM
How boring.
---
Nominate N for The Great GameFAQs Character Battle IX!
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#18dingo_of_jawaiiPosted 5/20/2013 12:14:38 AM
That's cool.
Give me a Gogoat.
---
PSN ID: HakubiXFire
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed III, ACIII: Liberation, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
#19The_Sol_BladerPosted 5/20/2013 12:24:10 AM
I am still expecting that
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
#20nightblade_hawkPosted 5/20/2013 12:41:48 AM
"SEE!? I told ya they were screwing with us, I knew it!"